Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    All that is wrong, pretty wrong. Specially the fact of not knowing about RJD, that deserves death by impalement..
    See? That is why you will never be able to be as stupid as me, its cuz u said that i was wrong, when i was clearly wrong
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Also alliance general is my new champ, cuz u kno, hes a good char, and hes not common

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Also alliance general is my new champ, cuz u kno, hes a good char, and hes not common
    I really love Alliance General... I just put a skill shard into mine this morning and it went to his 'Grand Strategy' ability... which extended all his delicious buffs another turn (from two to three!). That's a huge leap considering how nasty those buffs are! I love him even more now.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I really love Alliance General... I just put a skill shard into mine this morning and it went to his 'Grand Strategy' ability... which extended all his delicious buffs another turn (from two to three!). That's a huge leap considering how nasty those buffs are! I love him even more now.
    When i put a skillshard and it goes into his basic i quit the game and put the shard into the nomad... i need grand strategy leveled, its amazing

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Hint -chase the rainbow (and no, it has nothing to do with Skittles)
    you mean catch the rainbow? one of the best songs ever if you ask me, you will find the best version in the link imo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvVKj0c0UTQ
    Last edited by slauki; 10-18-2016 at 05:26 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    you mean catch the rainbow? one of the best songs ever if you ask me, you will find the best version in the link imo...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvVKj0c0UTQ
    A great song and now you've given him a MUCH bigger hint!

A great song and now you've given him a MUCH bigger hint!
    Rainbow is an Amazing band... pure magic in every song... (at least the 3 first albumes with DIO, although I really like "Stranger in us all" with Doogie White)
    Dickinson said in some interview years ago, that the best song ever made is STARGAZER from the Album Rising...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Rainbow is an Amazing band... pure magic in every song... (at least the 3 first albumes with DIO, although I really like "Stranger in us all" with Doogie White)
    Dickinson said in some interview years ago, that the best song ever made is STARGAZER from the Album Rising...
    Phenomenal song and their stuff with Dio is amazing! I love Bruce's Rainbow props in the iconic Rock In Rio version of FOTD:

"A light in the black...or just a fear of the dark!"

Also, to the OP: Hello. And I'm very sorry for my part in completely derailing your thread!

Phenomenal song and their stuff with Dio is amazing! I love Bruce's Rainbow props in the iconic Rock In Rio version of FOTD:

"A light in the black...or just a fear of the dark!"

Also, to the OP: Hello. And I'm very sorry for my part in completely derailing your thread!
    A light in the black is outstanding!!! The battle between the keyboard and Blackmore's guitar is just WOW!!!!!
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    I'd never feel sorry derailing a nekro's post

Btw nekrobutcher, I've said elsewhere I felt bad you're gone some time now, surprised myself. You're a part of this forum and impalement is a little too harsh imo.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹