Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Study more young f*** . Funny you are called nekro and nekro is 'dead' in my language = you're dead x2
    Well i got nekro from necromancy, which is the art of raising the dead, fancy...

Also, how am i supposed to study when im posting shitty threads, leaving bad opinions, posting unrelated posts, posting pointless posts AND keeping up with games like: brave exvius, LOTB, BlazBlue, Miscrits, Hearthstone, Heroes of Dragon Age, etc...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hahaha ...

Your'e not leaving!!?? c'mon!! Go away!!

Is most interesting to talk about one of the biggest bands of the whole universe than about you leaving the forum for 2 hours!!
    This is why your the best candidate to "replace" me, and i said that i was gonna leave unexpectedly at any time, cuz my dad strokes from the shadows... will get my phone back when i turn this C into an A+...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Hahaha ...

Your'e not leaving!!?? c'mon!! Go away!!

Is most interesting to talk about one of the biggest bands of the whole universe than about you leaving the forum for 2 hours!!

Education is very important dear nekro, otherwise you won't get better in LOTB and in living your live neither ;-) So your parents are doing it right. Send them best wishes from the don please....

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    This is why your the best candidate to "replace" me, and i said that i was gonna leave unexpectedly at any time, cuz my dad strokes from the shadows... will get my phone back when i turn this C into an A+...
    is it maybe more about turning a f into a c??? :-D

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

Education is very important dear nekro, otherwise you won't get better in LOTB and in living your live neither ;-) So your parents are doing it right. Send them best wishes from the don please....
    Idk what your talking about don...

OS
    iOS

Second on this one -your parents are doing the right thing even though it feels crappy.

Study hard and see you soon!

OS
    iOS

Name:  f7FdEdG.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  9.6 KB
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Damn it! I guess i do have to study...

836- points to everyone who told me how imp education is

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Damn it! I guess i do have to study...

836- points to everyone who told me how imp education is
    seems, that you don't fully understand it, otherwise you would be better in school ;-)

maybe you are just too addicted to gaming, when i look the whole list of games that you try to play, ibut i won't be the one who is throwing the first stone when it comes to addiction ;-)
    Last edited by slauki; 10-18-2016 at 08:51 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

No ofenses Nekro, but I just imagine your parents like the ones from this show..

Name:  46-600x400-1.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  28.1 KB

With the cow and all...
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Also how can you play so many games at the same time? I only play LOTB and that's enough, guess I'm old.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹