Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Explosions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Also how can you play so many games at the same time? I only play LOTB and that's enough, guess I'm old.
    Nahh it's not your age, I can only keep up with one game too lol
    ""I've got to keep running the course... I've got to keep running and with at all costs.."
    PM me to ask to be a trooper ! I try to play almost everyday.
    @Eduardo-8549

OS
    iOS
    Me too -always one game at a time -that's it! Even then it's too much at times.

Then again I too am old!

OS
    iOS
    Its a habit, i usally play alot of games, the problem is that every game i mentioned is a char collecting game... except blazblue...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Gnight guys... got an exam tommorow and its 12 am and i need to wake up at 5 am to study... great...

Also keep talking about random bands while im gone, i want this thread to destroy the foolingest day of your life...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Hey, um currently in need of 39 troopers... been inactive for quite a while and probably will still be for like 2 weeks or so so idk why im writing this, but if you have a slot open and dont mind not getting 25 points 1 day each 61 days, then i hope you send me an invite

OS
    iOS
    Hey whoever actually took the time to open this thread, I, am nekroliun, the most important member in the forums, leader of the cults: sorryimswag, antiswagsquad and visionssquad, holder of the most replies to this day on the forums, first member to reach 1k posts, and an elder shitposter of the forums.

Today i, with all my honor and pride, humbly request 5 of you to (plz) send me invites as troopers. I currently have 6, and that is quite the burden if i might say! But im sure ill be able to do more than 6 each day!

If you invite me, you will gain:

1. The power of "My" Nomad, a Nomad so ancient and powerful that ive gotten him back in august and hes still not maxed out (talisman-wise ofc, need to get 4 more talismans to lvl 50 from 40... i got him sharded, no worries on that)

2. 25 trooper points daily, no gurrantees though! (But ill try my best)

3. The honor and bragging rights of having me, HighLord Nekroliun, as your own trooper.

As you can tell, this is quite the offer! But since im a person with no responsibilities, i will only accept the first 5 requests (cuz im in my finals and i dont really have much time to do more). I will, though, come back some time later to ask for more! (When i finish the finals)

Farewell, whoever who reads this! May i see your invite in my trooper tab today...

OS
    iOS
    So what did i miss? Or more importantly. Night city, out? New eddies?

OS
    Android
    lol nekro, no night city ofc. basicly you didn't miss anything important. NF is still NF and the game is stucked in 2016....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    lol nekro, no night city ofc. basicly you didn't miss anything important. NF is still NF and the game is stucked in 2016....
    Holy shit u have 2k posts u filthy beast.

Should i be sad? I dunno, didnt really expect night city to be out but hey, gotta hope for the best.

Actually im quite dissapointed tbh, i enjoyed this game, and i hoped night city would be out so i can return and see whats going on.

But no night city means gameplay is endless grinding (for what?) And the battle for rank 1 pvp, which is never gonna happen for me. Meta is prob broken by one op char too. Prisoner 2.0?

Or "The New Number 2" lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Holy shit u have 2k posts u filthy beast.

Should i be sad? I dunno, didnt really expect night city to be out but hey, gotta hope for the best.

Actually im quite dissapointed tbh, i enjoyed this game, and i hoped night city would be out so i can return and see whats going on.

But no night city means gameplay is endless grinding (for what?) And the battle for rank 1 pvp, which is never gonna happen for me. Meta is prob broken by one op char too. Prisoner 2.0?

Or "The New Number 2" lol
    fun thing is you were away for how long now? and really nothing changed. aside there are many broken chars right now in the arena, and the thing everyone is chasing for is relics. they boost yout stats and you can buy them via iron coins which you can only earn in arena and the new game mode called gauntlet which should have been released long ago...
    unfortunatly gauntlet is the new night city

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.