Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Explosions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    fun thing is you were away for how long now? and really nothing changed. aside there are many broken chars right now in the arena, and the thing everyone is chasing for is relics. they boost yout stats and you can buy them via iron coins which you can only earn in arena and the new game mode called gauntlet which should have been released long ago...
    unfortunatly gauntlet is the new night city
    So what im gathering is that even if i start paying 2k to the NF gods each day i still wont be able to compete cus my trusty nomad will have third of the stats of #1's nomad?

Holy shit NF know how to milk their players.

I guess ill check out the gauntlet, im guessing from the word gauntlet that its like a battle that lasts 20 waves or sth like that. I hope im dissapointed so i can hate even more.

And if id have to guess, i stopped being a 24/7 active member since like october 2016, then i left and returned in january 2017, then i left and returned at may 2017 and i return once again.
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 04-21-2018 at 03:04 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    From the graveyard of dead accounts i rise.

Ohayo fam, its me, again, night city is out, its pretty cool so far, and hella hard, like fam never have i ever thought that my trusty Ally general would get one shot by some guy, then again i dont have of the new talismans, which i dont even know about.

Im hoping to maybe play this game again? Cus damn, the nostalgia, and holy shit lots of new Eddies, pretty cool shit.

Guess i should say my champ is rainmaker, best eddie btw, prob way too underpowered to help anyone who can actually do something in night city tho, rip.

So anyways, how yall doin?

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Welcome back. New Eddies and toons drop fairly regular. A few are still rare, but enough good ones drop to get you up to speed. Night city is a challenge and gauntlet is calculated fun, but bugged. Bring the raid lol

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Welcome back. New Eddies and toons drop fairly regular. A few are still rare, but enough good ones drop to get you up to speed. Night city is a challenge and gauntlet is calculated fun, but bugged. Bring the raid lol
    I just played gauntlet WOW, guess im pretty much doomed cus i sacrificed all of my dupes, 5* and 4*s back when i quit.

Have they raised the drop rates? Cus man back in the day the rates for anything was abysmally low, u buy 4 legendary souls and get 4 4* dupes, i literally got 3 green flying soldier bois or whatever they are called.

Also, bugged in what way?

And, nice to see new faces!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I just played gauntlet WOW, guess im pretty much doomed cus i sacrificed all of my dupes, 5* and 4*s back when i quit.

Have they raised the drop rates? Cus man back in the day the rates for anything was abysmally low, u buy 4 legendary souls and get 4 4* dupes, i literally got 3 green flying soldier bois or whatever they are called.

It likes to finish on either the wrong talismans or short your rewards. The last 3 resets have forced me to submit a ticket to get mine straight. I don't have dupes due to the higher you get they are no longer allowed. As for the drop rates, they come and go. The characters tend to be more of the newer ones (at least for me). I find the derby demons and other night city toons to be more frequent. The Queens Guard is a good one to have as he can't be put to sleep and he can wake the team. There are others as well. It's becoming a great game now. Very different from last year when I started.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post

I have ZERO duplicate characters. While I may not finish in the top 5-10 players, I don't finish poorly. It kind of depends upon the specific battles, there was one week where I got shut out really early in AAA because I had no more Warrior characters.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Really nice to hear the game is finally becoming good. My biggest problem with it back in the day was "is this even worth my time", but yea i had 2 warrior COTDs, a dupe nomad, a dupe ally general, 2 Shaman eddies, so couldve reaaallly used those.

Being f2p and all, life is hard, and i think one of the reasons i quit cus i was sick of getting dupes.

But if what yall are saying is true then I might end up giving this game a solid amount of my free time. It was hella fun back in the day, prob would be still.

Too many new chars to count tho, any 3* or 4* i should look out for? My current team is nomad, ally general, RM/SOL and a red bat. I was never... Whats the word? Ehh, good at this game. I was good but i was pretty much the only forum user not on the top 100 list lmao. And for a day 1 player, im still level 71 rip

OS
    Android
    I've never finished in the top 100, because either I'm not that good or my teams (maybe both lol). I do find in the to 500 if I try, but either way I have fun. I try not to sound anything, but find it's necessary from time to time. I don't have dupes and have made it to SSS. I'm buying relics as I can afford them from iron coins. As far as 3&4* toons. If get the policemen and the Hellraiser (assassin is most annoying). The Derby demons and Savage Reaper. Really most the toons from night city. As Eddie's go, I like Crusader and Benjamin Breeg and Doomsday. Although, I've found RTtH and Eternity to be very handy as well. I'm sure you know this already lol. I'm the arena I normally only run Doomsday, Regina, Astra and Clairvoyant. They work well for me. Others I use Final Frontier, Astra, Clairvoyant and Madam. Madam is work getting if you can. She's real good.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I've never finished in the top 100, because either I'm not that good or my teams (maybe both lol). I do find in the to 500 if I try, but either way I have fun. I try not to sound anything, but find it's necessary from time to time. I don't have dupes and have made it to SSS. I'm buying relics as I can afford them from iron coins. As far as 3&4* toons. If get the policemen and the Hellraiser (assassin is most annoying). The Derby demons and Savage Reaper. Really most the toons from night city. As Eddie's go, I like Crusader and Benjamin Breeg and Doomsday. Although, I've found RTtH and Eternity to be very handy as well. I'm sure you know this already lol. I'm the arena I normally only run Doomsday, Regina, Astra and Clairvoyant. They work well for me. Others I use Final Frontier, Astra, Clairvoyant and Madam. Madam is work getting if you can. She's real good.
    Eternity, never really used him and i stopped really paying attention around his time of release, so i wouldn't kniw, but wow RtTH is actually good now? i thought that guy legit sucked ass 200%. He was that char that just plain sucks in any team. And okiedokie, guess ill try to get me some Night City bois. Tanks very much

OS
    Android
    They gave RTtH a buff that woke him up. Here can destroy a team in short order now. Mines running echo and health and fully sharded. He's work another look if you still have him.