Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Explosions

OS
    iOS
    Oi quick question, did they nerf the brave new world? Cus i remember the dragon kings being insanely op and hard to kill for me, so far ive been beating them all first try.

Nerf bat? Or were they like, bugged? Or am i hallucinating?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Oi quick question, did they nerf the brave new world? Cus i remember the dragon kings being insanely op and hard to kill for me, so far ive been beating them all first try.

Nerf bat? Or were they like, bugged? Or am i hallucinating?
    Welcome back, amigo! Yes, BNW has been majorly adjusted. Dragon Kings are much easier, SoT costs are lower, and talisman drop rates are about twice as good. It's actually a decent place to spend SoT these days.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Welcome back, amigo! Yes, BNW has been majorly adjusted. Dragon Kings are much easier, SoT costs are lower, and talisman drop rates are about twice as good. It's actually a decent place to spend SoT these days.
    Eyyy glad to see some are still here!

Im guessing same happened with LoL? Cus same with him i can almost auto him, like wow. Game actually becoming... Good, scary.

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Eyyy glad to see some are still here!

Im guessing same happened with LoL? Cus same with him i can almost auto him, like wow. Game actually becoming... Good, scary.
    I don't believe LoL has been adjusted. But, the newer generation characters and talismans, plus Relics make Floor X a quick 10-20 second autoplay experience.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    I don't believe LoL has been adjusted. But, the newer generation characters and talismans, plus Relics make Floor X a quick 10-20 second autoplay experience.
    You know what was adjusted? Rainmaker. I think atleast. Shroud is broken wtf, like, i go from oh this attack will one shot me to lol try again buddy. And they seemed to change fervor, it now removes golden effects and gives him charge, again really powerful, also, he now has an ascension ability, holy moly do i one shot everything if i pull off that extra turn.

Also wow, i just got purple eyes of death, and well you look at that, a red CoTD, that makes him my 4th one if memory serves correctly...

OS
    iOS
    Welcome back. Love you posting your thoughts - Thats exactly how I felt coming back late last year. Its so similar, yet so different! Shame about the dupe CoTD though, I suppose at least he'll make some good sacrifice fodder!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Welcome back!!! Must be hard to adjust with all the new limited time availability OP stuff ;-) good luck
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Actually i have to say, sacrificing low rarity toons actually is worth it now, heroic soul fragments for days fam. And wow, idk why but souls and ironite seem much more common than before. Pretty neat

OS
    iOS
    Just realized Holy Smoke Eddie is now Holy Smoken't.

Sad, looked pretty cool. Guess LOTB Eddie aint that bad.

OS
    Android
    I think the saddest Eddie is Carriage Rider. I always like him to. He carried me all the way to the underworld