OS
    iOS

Some help making an offensive team for Arena.

Okay, so I feel like I could do a better job optimizing my characters for the arena. I'll list what Eddies are "viable," along with the other toons I have that are good.

Eddies:
    Piece Of Mind
    Beast
    Cyborg
    Trooper
    Eternity
    Fear of the Dark
    Grim Reaper
    Aces High

Toons:
    Wrath
    Clairvoyant
    Angel of Strife
    Beelzebub
    Prisoner
    Lilith (Gunner)
    Undead Rescuer (Gunner and Magus)
    Child of the Damned (Warrior and Assassin)
    Lady Azov
    Corrupt General
    Bastion
    Warlord
    Mayan Priestess (Sentinel and Magus)
    Val, Valkyrie Guardian
    Angel of Mercy
    Trickster (Assassin)
    Chopper (Magus)
    Hellraiser (Sentinel)

So I have around 3,200 Iron Coins, and that means I can buy some relics too or some Fate Talismans (Those seem to be really good). Can you guys suggest a team? I'm currently running Beast, Clair, Prisoner, and Angel of Strife. If you guys have some they'd be appreciated, thanks!

OS
    Android
    The best offense varies depending on the defense. For Eddie it's probably going to be between PoM and beast. I have neither so can't say which is better. Upper ranks, I've seen Sentinel Mayan priestess used to good effect. Gunner Lilith is also an excellent choice. You just have to find a balance and team that complements each other.

OS
    iOS
    Piece Of Mind
    Beast
    Cyborg
    Trooper
    Eternity
    Fear of the Dark
    Grim Reaper

Aces High

Toons:
    Wrath
    Clairvoyant
    Angel of Strife
    Beelzebub
    Prisoner
    Lilith (Gunner)
    Undead Rescuer (Gunner and Magus)
    Child of the Damned (Warrior and Assassin)
    Lady Azov
    Corrupt General
    Bastion
    Warlord

Mayan Priestess (Sentinel and Magus)
    Val, Valkyrie Guardian
    Angel of Mercy
    Trickster (Assassin)
    Chopper (Magus)
    Hellraiser (Sentinel)

PoM Ed is currently the best on your list for defense from my perspective. All the others are fairly easily eliminated on D teams. Beast Ed has issues with it's AI making it.. well kind of dumb on Defense at the moment - hopefully they address that to some degree.. He'd be okay on attack though, give the right support team and talismans. Cyborg, Trooper and Aces, can be okay given a blocker... but I don't see one on your list (unless it's Angel of Strife.. I forget the names of the bats).

As for other characters, Liliths are good in most cases.

Beelzebub won't be very good unless he's paired with W Lilith (burn/stun thing). Other wise you can forget Beelzebub.

The rest I haven't grey'd out are okay toons. But really depends upon talisman setups and relics.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Don't have Beast but I have seen plenty of PoM Eddies so that would be the choice I go for.

As for the allies, it really depends on what you are trying to do with the build. I have used Corrupt General with Clairo to remove buffs and stun the opponent but Angel Talismans were pretty prominent so it lost potency.

Gunner Lilith is pretty useful right now and Angel of Mercy is a solid hitter. Prisoner has shown up a bit more recently and the Sentinal Mayan Priestess is always in the list (much to my chagrin).

Debuff builds don't seem to be performing as well right now due to rampant Immunity but a buff remover character could offset that.

Most of the "Glass cannon" builds are one shot kills IF they win the toss. If you go first or can survive you have as shot to counter and win the round.

Magus Lillith is a great blocker and can allow you to use some other allies like a damage dealer or party enhancer like Val or Magus Corrupt Rescuer.

Your talismans will dictate a bit more of your choices but those are some general suggestions.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-10-2018 at 02:55 PM.

OS
    Android
    If your talking about an offensive team then surely you would change the toons a little bit depending on the team your versing?
    I agree (though I don't have one) PoM is definitely the safest bet for Eddie, I have a hard time letting go of Gunner Lilith in my offensive team so I'd be using her, Clair causes my team no end of headaches, removing buffs, cleansing and reviving the whole team, also reviving one at a time if fury's not up, Sentinel Mayan Priestess another one that gives me headaches but I use her regularly too so she is definitely a contender, but I don't think you can go past The Prisoner, this would also save when you decide to put Iron coins in class relics perhaps 2 gunners & 2 sentinels?
    Good Luck!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

The best offensive team will very greatly on what you try to beat (though i always stick with the same it is sometimes good to swap characters based on opponents) and it also depends greatly on your playstyle.
    With your characters it seems to me like you are somewhat limited to making an offensive team that relies on being able to sustain some damage as you do not have the required tools to make a "nuke-type" team.

Personally i would go with PoM eddies as suggested by previous posts. For allies Gunner Lilith is always a good pick, i would always run her. Another safe pick for recoverings in battles and simply outplaying the AI instead of "nuking" it is The Clairvoyant.
    For the third character the Corrupt General could be a good pick. With Clairvoyant and G-Lilith you are in for some strong clearing of opponents immunities and Corrupt General can get good use of his basic attack.

These are my suggestions to you regarding characters. What talismans are good in this situation you got to figure out yourself But there is non of these chars i would aim to spend 3k Iron Coins on a Fate-set for.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    Android
    With just a quick look, for Offense.
    - Pom or Beast Eddie
    - Clair with Endure or Ghost Talismans
    - Corrupt General
    - Gunner Lilith

Or what Moonchild said. LOL

What ranks are you at?

OS
    iOS
    The highest I manage to get is Warlord I, but never any further.