OS
    Android

Mission help - Lower Power

Hi I'm trying to complete the missions that require ""Use Lower Power Effects on"" PD (Magnus) - Aset - CD (Warrior) but I can't figure out what is ""Use Lower Power Effects""
    I'm just missing something here

Hope someone can put me out of my misery thanks
    K

OS
    Android
    It's been a long time since I did those missions but I do remember it wasn't as straight forward as others. Stealing power or similar won't work from memory, so forget energy talismans or characters that steal power like the Gunner Undead Rescuer. There are a few toons that can use lower power effects, I think the Assassin Corrupt Rescuer might be one with its power skill? I think the "Shock" skill is another means to lower power so Angel of Pain's power move Storm (the description reads "deals magic damage for 2 turns with a chance to Lower Power each turn") as well as Storm Eddie's basic skill "Bolt" is another. Also the Magus shock talismans should work the same. I wish I was more certain though so I hope this helps.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-23-2018 at 02:49 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I think storm Eddie also can lower power using the bolt skill. It is a shock skill.

OS
    Android
    Assassin Corrupt Rescuer power move. If you don't have I can share a champ with you. Message me if you want it.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Thanks guy's I was able to complete these,used storm Eddie your help was much appreciated