Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    next sacifice event is near so this is all i have for that event,what you think to sacifice all in one or 2 x 23000?

OS
    Android
    I rather 2x 20.000, saving the 6k.

The souls you get from the 2 sacrifices among the 6k saved, you will able to do another exalted sac.

OS
    Android
    I have about 2 ultimates and 3 vortexes waiting that I know of. Also about 2000 souls, plus close to 100 rare souls and a number of others (GA/Sentinel/Magus/Warrior/Death Dogs/Heroic, etc), that I simply haven't opened yet (all saved for the event).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I'm guessing it'll involve getting bonus Risen Souls depending on how much you sacrifice, 5 bonus Risen Souls for triggering the Vortex, and event challenges that give you fragments for one of the Heroic Souls.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    next sacifice event is near so this is all i have for that event,what you think to sacifice all in one or 2 x 23000?
    You can get an Ultimate out of what you have there if you evolve and level the other characters... Otherwise just do the two Level VI... I would wait until you see the rewards for the sacrifice event first though

OS
    Android
    I'd have many 5* units for sacrifice if it wasn't for gauntlet

OS
    Android
    I have 40 rare souls that will use for sacrifice, unless I get something useful, but let's say it gives me around 35 3* toons. Do you think it is worth it to evolve all of them before sacrificing?
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 08-23-2018 at 12:04 AM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    I'd level them up to 60 for some extra points if I had spare fragments. Evolving 3* to 4 or 5 won't give much more points, in my opinion it's a waste.

OS
    Android
    A natural 3* toon evolved and leveled up to 80 is only worth 320 in essence, so its not a big difference IMO especially when you consider the cost of gold, evo shards and xp shards to do it. Up to Level 60 could make a bit of a difference without using too much resources. By my calculations it is something like this -

35x 168 (level 1)= 5,880 essence.
    35x 233? (level 60) = 8155 essence.
    So it adds up to a bit.

I usually stick to leveling up natural 4* and 5* star toons myself and drop the rest as they are. 3* Eddies being an exception.

This time I am already sitting at 100K with Level 100 toons, millimeters away from a vortex fill plus all the souls saved up, I am hoping its going to be a good event with some nice rewards!
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I've got a question regarding the next sac event, based on Ip4's example of potential sacrifice to get an exalted sacrifice.
    I had thought I had read in forums months ago that the only way to get one was to have 10 x fully strengthened and sharded 5* Eddies and even then a few would need to be gunner/Assasin Eddies?

So if what I can see there is right I could have completed one of my last Achievements still left undone..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan