Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I've got a question regarding the next sac event, based on Ip4's example of potential sacrifice to get an exalted sacrifice.
    I had thought I had read in forums months ago that the only way to get one was to have 10 x fully strengthened and sharded 5* Eddies and even then a few would need to be gunner/Assasin Eddies?

So if what I can see there is right I could have completed one of my last Achievements still left undone..
    No, that is what you need if you want to have guaranteed double rewards at an ultimate sacrifice! You get an exalted sacrifice with 20'000 essence! That equeals two Eddies at level 100. If you want to double the rewards add two Eddies and one other charakter.
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    Android
    Thankyou for the clarification.

I have saved in the last month.... 1 x Warrior Legendary soul, 8 x Legendary souls, 8 x Rare Sentinel souls, 102 x Rare souls, 6 x Heroic souls, 23 x Rare Warrior souls, 30 x Rare G/A souls, 15 x Rare Magis souls, a myriad of normal souls and 31 precious souls hopefully this will get me over the line...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Your right I need an Ultimate sacrifice not an exalted sacrifice, better go and do the math to get that achievement done..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm wondering if it will be worth doing the 100K thing or do the two Ultimates separately and maybe give them a small boost with a 4* toon or hearts....so two 55K sacs instead of the 100k.
    Last edited by thealchemist; 08-23-2018 at 07:15 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I'm wondering if it will be worth doing the 100K thing or do the two Ultimates separately and maybe give them a small boost with a 4* toon or hearts....so two 55K sacs instead of the 100k.
    There is no general answer to that. Why? Doubling the minimum essence needed for a sacrifice tier will double the rewards. If the rewards are "bad", you get double "bad" rewards. But if you are lucky and the RNG gods are on your side, you would get two times the "good" rewards. Good luck
    I am really curious how the sacrifice meta will look like this time. I opened the free souls from the last God's event yesterday, got red eyes but not the God, instead 2 4* chars. This means I have 0/4 Gods now and 730 Nebu frags. 2500 frags needed to get all 5 Gods (assuming I won't get the last God from the free event souls). If there are again 10 free event souls, I will have 830 Nebu frags -> 2500-830 = 1670 frags needed... I hope there is a way to get that many frags from sacrifices!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    From a math point of view I think you should do two 55k sacrifces. According to NF you always have a chance of getting double rewards it only increases the closer you get to double.
    Inishmore-8627