5* child of the damned won't take skill shard

How do I activate my past and future skill set? Won't let me use a skill shard because my past and future skills are at max but i can't activate them

https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/a...ame=image1.PNG

How do I unlock the past and future skill sets? Please see attached image for reference

Hi.

I do believe that 'regular' characters don't have any past or future skills, only the main eddies. You will find some with a Fury skill, such as the Corrupt General, but that's an exception. May be wrong, so feel free to correct me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by H3lls4ng3l View Post
    Hi.

I do believe that 'regular' characters don't have any past or future skills, only the main eddies. You will find some with a Fury skill, such as the Corrupt General, but that's an exception. May be wrong, so feel free to correct me.
    Yes that's correct only eddies have past and future, I believe axis comm is the only non Eddie with a fury skill
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

Won't even let me level up now for the same reason. Says my unlocked skills are at max level.
    It's a 5* child of the damned level 76. I press power up and and the above message is displayed. Yes, I do have the shards to power up too.