OS
    iOS

Ghost v Perfect Immortality

If both these buffs are present Ghost takes precedence.

Currently, if both are present and a character's HP reaches 0, it is "ghosted" and has the standard 3 turns left. Perfect Immortality is removed, meaning nothing - no effect.. nothing.
    This seems wrong.

Perfect Immortality should revive the character and Ghost should be removed. The entire point of Perfect Immortality is to revive upon death. If a character is revivable, being "ghosted" is a negative, not a positive.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    If both these buffs are present Ghost takes precedence.

Currently, if both are present and a character's HP reaches 0, it is "ghosted" and has the standard 3 turns left. Perfect Immortality is removed, meaning nothing - no effect.. nothing.
    This seems wrong.

Perfect Immortality should revive the character and Ghost should be removed. The entire point of Perfect Immortality is to revive upon death. If a character is revivable, being "ghosted" is a negative, not a positive.
    You just think like that because you're such an optimistic bloke Yup,

I'm glad it's that way it can and does add a small advantage for the opposition, to the whole ghost thing when so many teams are currently using the new primordial talisman, people seem to place ghost talismans on Clair and Magis Lilith if the gold buff is on them too they seem to die a very sudden and violent death, and Magis Lilith uses all her goes up in one foul swoop, ghost talisman what a stupid talisman! Glad I never completed my set, I can't think of one positive use for it!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    add a small advantage for the opposition

That's my point.. Ghost is supposed to be a positive for your team if your team casts it. If you have a toon that requires blue talismans and doesn't have a huge amount of HP, Ghost is helpful.

It's only an advantage for the opposition if they cast it.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Why would you even stack them when they are both easily defeated by the same counter? Permadeth. (Spelled that way on purpose.)

That said, I agree with Rags. I'd put Immortality before ghost 10 times out of 10. Learned my lesson with those ghost Talismans. For the most part, I've quit chasing the latest and "greatest" tailsman set unless they really seem worth it.
    Zerynx-2164

Lost to Apathy - Retired

OS
    iOS
    I'm not referring to stacking them.. I'm referring to game mechanics. This is nothing to do with how a player does or does not apply talismans.. it has to do with how the various effects work.

I'm NOT looking for "talisman advice", but thanks.
    CLANLESS