Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    And that is exactly why the devs have wet dreams about players like you. It's easy for them to put off an unorganized group, it's much harder to ignore when it's unified. Everybody answers to someone, and the more unified the voice the more likely it will find the right ear.

OS
    Android
    I do see your point, and there are elements of the game that have me thinking as customers (which essentially is what we all are) we should be treated better.
    I'm not sure this is the best way to address the problem though, unity yes, but you would need 50% -'75% of the player market to suddenly stop playing for them to sit up and take notice...
    Perhaps we should all chip in and start a class action law suit against them?(joking)
    During the previous event I reverted my defence team back to just an Eddie, you know to help fellow troopers reach there goals too and knock me down a few pegs, but you must of seen what a piss in the ocean number of us there was doing it!

What percentage of regular players do you reckon are regularly on the forums?
    2% 10%? I like the idea but I think it's futile... but I guess you gotta start somewhere..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Yup: I never said anything about new content.

I was simply addressing the concerns some people have mentioned about stability of the game ie: crashing/freezing. I know I've had a lot of crashes that have actually caused me to effectively "lose" PvP games (and drop ranking), and that definitely doesn't provide any incentive to play more PvP.

I don't know if the Unity update will fix these things (despite what NF says). However, from previous experience with other (non-NF) devs who make games for Unity (from the perspective of a player as well as a friend who understands programming), the older Unity releases have well known annoying bugs that cause all sorts of weird behaviour, so the update of Unity fixing the crashing/freezing is definitely not inconceivable.

How much improvement will there be? We won't know till it rolls out the door.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    The problem is we have gotten to the point where updates are literally causing more issues then they fix. Before I would try to mention bugs I see in the arena now I don’t even care.

What was great about this game is the community, during the missions for crimson dog only a handful of people had the high level talismans, they got together and helped so many people complete it. Even now people are helping out new players all the time.

The problem is they have made it quite apparent they don’t care for the long term players they want to cycle us out get new players and then milk them dry. Which for some business models makes sense but I highly doubt the numbers are there for long term success for this game. When someone like Slauki leaves who has done so much for this game, community, and forum and they don’t even bat an eye, that should tell you all you need to know.

My motivation for this game has waned so much, the immortal event and illuminating response made it clear what NF thinks and we need to start leaving in droves to have an impact.

OS
    iOS
    There’s a very small percentage of the player base who take this game way too seriously. It’s a free game. Iron Maiden the band, put it out solely as a promotional gimmick. It’s not meant to be a long term complex game. It’s designed to make quick money for the band. The developers (who ultimately work for the band) have been clear about this. Iron Maiden is a business. Comment on Iron Maiden’s band page. This is their product. Their name is on it. Except it for what it is. A simple tap a few circles, blow up some cartoon characters free phone game. Those who really are so upset, maybe should step away for awhile and get some clarity. Can’t take a free phone game so seriously...

OS
    iOS
    I think you guys made them angry, Levi just reposted the community policies and guidelines.

OS
    Android
    There is policies and guidelines?

Posted where?
    Last edited by JJJ428; 06-13-2018 at 08:57 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    There is policies and guidelines?

Posted where?
    Here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...nduct-Policies

And here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/fa..._rulesandregs1
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

Banned
    And this one :

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...ll=1#post74976

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

OS
    Android
    I don't want to "roast" anyone, but I still want to add one thing to the list:

5) You want to belong to the IRON MAIDEN universe! I saw the show last week in Berlin and it was amazing. It was a great "visualisation" (just like here in the game), but also the performance was outstanding, great sound (quite difficult at such a stage), a lot of action on stage, full dedication and complete commitment to the music and the fans. I did not hear a wrong note (= bug here in the game...) after the first song (like first months here in the game...) and we fans, we all know that Iron Maiden always aim for PERFECTION. In programming, perfection seems to be impossible (I cannot understand why, but different topic), but I would highly recommend to reduce the bugs and other problems in the game that we all can be proud again to be part of it! I still love the game and still want to be able to say this in the future. Up the Irons!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020