Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

An Unholy Legacy - Increased Chance for Beast Eddie!

Get Cathedral Souls from winning battles for an increased chance of Beast Eddie!

Beast Eddie has leapt straight from the Legacy of the Beast European Tour 2018 to join is other aspects in the mobile game as a new 5★ Assassin. This unholy incarnation will debilitate foes with a wide variety of negative effects, and features two new effects. Bloodlust is a negative effect that heals your team every time you attack an enemy inflicted with it, and Shroud is a beneficial effect that converts damage taken into a portion of MAX HP! Unleash his Red Dragon fury to Doom and Furious Burn all enemies while cleansing all negative effects from allies, including Silver Effects!

From now until June 14th, 5 PM PT, the Cathedral Soul has become available! The Cathedral Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3★ to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Beast Eddie!

Cathedral Souls can be earned in one of two ways:

• There are Event Challenges that will earn you Cathedral Soul Fragments. Getting 200 fragments will earn you an Cathedral Soul, with up to 10 that can be earned from challenges over the course of the event. However, some of these challenges will require you to inflict some of the debilitating negative effects that Beast Eddie himself has, so search through your roster for Eddies and allies which can appease this unholy aspect of Eddie!
    • The store offers Cathedral Souls for Ironite in the usual bundle sizes of 1, 3, or 10.

Check out more on Beast Eddie in his Character Discussions forum post.

Can you earn the beast eddie through regular g/a souls?

Banned
    Lame BS again. Waste lot of time to get in the end nothing again. Those so called events are getting more and more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Yup, he's in anything that can drop a random 5★ Assassin (Rare Gun/Assassin Souls, Legendary Souls, Mythical Souls, etc).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I just checked and he's available from Legendary souls, so he looks like a permanent addition.

Name:  498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.png
Views: 1265
Size:  136.1 KB

Talk about an insane 5* Assassin.

The ghost of Vampire Hunter Eddie is smiling from beyond the grave.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I guess the gods (devils) favored me today, I got him with the 8th soul I purchased. I don't like to brag but he's so fucking cool. His abilities have awesome animations and his status effects are like nothing before this. If you face him fully sharded in the arena, may the beast have mercy on you.

OS
    Android
    I just switched to a weak defense to help with the arena challenge goals. Good luck everyone!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Future Talismans), Prisoner and Magus Lilith are some really good options for the event challenges.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Why settle for "use passive disable 1250 times" while they could have made it 12,500 times. Or hell, make it 12,500,000 times. The more people grind, the more they have fun... in a "game"... apparently
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Future Talismans), Prisoner and Magus Lilith are some really good options for the event challenges.
    Yep, running M Lilith (that finally dropped for me today), Prisoner, and RttH Ed which has a power move heal block. Damn forgot about Grim. Would be better here I think. Other potential heal blockers are A dog, Rocket Dog, A corrupt ox occultist, S Desert Guardian, S festive wicker deer.