Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Gunner Angel of Mercy

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4★ character!

From now until June 7th, 5 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Angel Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4★ Gunner Angel of Mercy!

The Gunner Angel of Mercy joins the cast as a new 4★ Gunner in Legacy of the Beast. His passive automatically revives the first ally that dies in your team, granting them Perfect Immunity and Perfect Immortality. He can inflict HP Drainon all enemies and can grant a Random Golden Effect to each ally for every Golden Effect they have!]

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Angel Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS: For the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5★ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4★ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up an Angel of Mercy:

• Get a FREE 10 Angel Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Gunner Experience Pack”! This provides ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5* XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Angel of Mercy!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with an Angel of Mercy, including Immunity Talismans and the debut Destiny Talismans!

Destiny Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to reduce damage dealt to all allies by 20% and grant the equipped character a Random Defensive Beneficial Effect for every hit of damage they take!

Immunity Talismans are yellow talismans with a 2 set effect. Equip a full set to start battle with 1 turn of Immunity for every set of Immunity Talismans that character has equipped![/B]

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Angel Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Seems like quite the impressive character! I look forward to earning one or two. Great new addition

OS
    Android
    So I went to buy the Destiny talismans and after a bunch of errors I got new game data and had to restart. Then it said purchase failed and I had to buy them again. I checked my account and why am I out $20 instead of $10??
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So I went to buy the Destiny talismans and after a bunch of errors I got new game data and had to restart. Then it said purchase failed and I had to buy them again. I checked my account and why am I out $20 instead of $10??
    Thanks for reporting this! Please email our support team regarding this issue (either use the Support button in the Settings menu, or email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com). They'll be able to give you a hand.

OS
    Android
    The Angel of Mercy looks like a great addition. Nice Revelations references in the skills - we're seeing a lot of subtle and not-so-subtle Revelations references lately. A hint of more to come?

I still believe that these 4* character fragment events are the most efficient use of Ironite. You can get a guaranteed 4* character, lots of dupe 4* characters for the upcoming Sacrifice event (bonus for it being a Gunner), Lilith frags (yielding guaranteed 5* characters plus Frontier Coins), and extra rare souls. There is just no other feature in the game that gives this much reward for Ironite spent. Plus, you get all the normal leveling materials and regular souls, which are also incredibly useful for the next Sacrifice event.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    The Angel of Mercy looks like a great addition. Nice Revelations references in the skills - we're seeing a lot of subtle and not-so-subtle Revelations references lately. A hint of more to come?

I still believe that these 4* character fragment events are the most efficient use of Ironite. You can get a guaranteed 4* character, lots of dupe 4* characters for the upcoming Sacrifice event (bonus for it being a Gunner), Lilith frags (yielding guaranteed 5* characters plus Frontier Coins), and extra rare souls. There is just no other feature in the game that gives this much reward for Ironite spent. Plus, you get all the normal leveling materials and regular souls, which are also incredibly useful for the next Sacrifice event.
    I agree with you on this, though the Lilith drops are extremely rare after several refills farming level 10. Hope that picks up.

OS
    Android
    I started from nothing for Lilith frags on this event and am well over half way there, already got two yellow bats too.
    Plenty for the sacrificial pit!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Why the hell do you release a Gunner character AFTER the Gunner LOL has closed???? I mean you COULD have released it yesterday when Gunner LOL was active, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Yeah but you may as well just use the warrior shards you've collected to level up your yellow bat it's just not worth the aggravation of waiting another week....

Here's something worth crying over my son just sacrificed the beast accidentally!!
    So funny I'm pissing myself laughing at him right now....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    HA! That's the one character I don't have And NO WAY to get it either.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..