Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Says who? More explanation please fellow trooper!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Says who? More explanation please fellow trooper!
    I updated my original post . . . Not sure now about CotDs. But look at the CR's figure . . .

Update: After more forum post hunting, it looks pretty conclusive that the CotDs are males. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by druid138; 06-14-2018 at 01:55 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I think you are correct regarding the CR's though they are female...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm pretty sure the Magus/Gunner children are females. I remember Sparton referring to her as She when she got buffed a few months ago. There is a thread somewhere that was discussed about a year and a half ago I think entitled Iron Maiden maidens if you can find it... and as Druid stated, the Corrupt Rescuers are pretty obvious

OS
    Android
    Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer is referred to as a "her" in the page introducing her through fragments, so I guess they're all females.

"This unique Sentinel is a physical attacker whose Passive heals allies every turn based on the number of negative effects currently on her!

Take one for the team! This Corrupt Rescuer’s Power attack, Avail, steals all negative effects from allies and places them on herself, while also increasing ATK for 2 turns, and instantly granting her an Extra Turn!"
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Magus/Gunner children are females. I remember Sparton referring to her as She when she got buffed a few months ago.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! But, when I searched for it, all I could find was Sparton calling it a "he" in the Magus CotD Fragment Event Announcement post here.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! But, when I searched for it, all I could find was Sparton calling it a "he" in the Magus CotD Fragment Event Announcement post here.
    Now, I'm confused... I don't think these posts are Sparton's actual words though, These are always exactly the same as the emails I get from the game. When he referred to the Gunner as a she it was a response to a player about her abilities... Maybe there is some internal confusion there as well

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    Now, I'm confused... I don't think these posts are Sparton's actual words though, These are always exactly the same as the emails I get from the game. When he referred to the Gunner as a she it was a response to a player about her abilities... Maybe there is some internal confusion there as well
    Agree!

Sparton / Kaz - care to settle this once and for all?
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Agree!

Sparton / Kaz - care to settle this once and for all?
    Maybe you should open an extra thread called CR/CotD male/female? Here’s the talk about Rainmaker.
    I’ll be really happy to see Rainmaker getting a buff and thanks for the information Kaz.
    I remember back in the day, I had one rainmaker from a trooper. It must be autumn 2016. He died, when you just looked at him, but did huge damage. It was a time when I wasn’t even finished with all the cosmos missions. When you reached the last wave, he was always on fury and had multiple extra turns. But you had to get to the last wave somehow without getting attacked. One attack and he was dead.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    Will be nice to have a reason to pull Rainmaker out of retirement. Back when I started he was really rare but far too delicate.

None of the changes to him or new talismans since did much to change his status from "glass cannon" but the damage output - even fully sharded - is not enough to consider using him for PvP (he has always been more "glass" than "cannon" since his special stat got fixed long ago).