OS
    Android

Eda, Valkyrie Knight and Talismans

So the other day, I pulled the lovely Eda, whom is a Gunner with rather extraordinary abilities when used correctly, and while she's not maxed out quite yet, I may have stumbled on an interesting talisman combo that compliments her passive. So her passive grants infinite Perfect Imminuty, which is basically immunity, but it can't be stolen or removed and it makes her other buffs non-removable as well. With that in mind, I had some spare Invisibility talismans and I gave them to her along with Advantage Talismans. Since her basic hits everyone, they trigger more often than usual (another interesting fact is that her basic will grant immunity to whoever has no buffs on them at the time). So this could make her a good long lasting toon, if she goes invisible and gains Class Advantage and Perfect Hit almost every turn and none of those effects can be stolen or removed, she'd be theoretically invincible as long as those augments trigger. Her power move can cleanse and heal everyone as well as have a chance to extend buffs on allies so that's probably nifty in the Brave New World dungeons.

Anyways, that's my input on this character, we'll see if she becomes more useful in PvP although it looks like her sister Astra is hogging all the glory.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    found her today after two years playing,can anyone recommend good talismans for her?i like to use her in PVP with VHE and red Lilith

OS
    iOS
    Yellow buffs are removable.. that description is old.. very old. Many old toons dealing grey buffs also incorrectly state they can't be removed, but they can now. Attention to detail isn't high on NF's list.

Back when yellow buffs weren't actually removable she was all over PvP.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-15-2018 at 04:44 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Sentinel Lilith will disable Eda's passive the first time she strikes even if she is has vanish, invincibility or any other buff.
    When Eda has her second go I have seen her put a blue immunity on herself from that point on, if struck by Sentinel Lilith a second time this will be removed and possibly mark Eda with perfect corruption(this can happen on the 1st turn too) I can't remember if Eda will bring back an immunity buff after that if she's not marked with perfect corruption.

On these new talisman yes they are tough, in PVP teams, Sentinel CR turns into a monster with these negative buffs on her but she does not appear to be able to remove silver buffs from her allies, still seems like perhaps a chance to survive in PVP.

If you don't have a set of these talisman in your team, the goal now is to put together a team that best deals with them until you can take out the talisman effected team member, if there's multiples? Well ok beats me, I dare say a defensive set will follow...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Would you remind me what removes yellow buffs? I've been trying to recall but have been too busy at work to research it properly.

OS
    Android
    Actually I need to retract my S Lilith statement about removing golden immunity buff if Eda has vanish on her, that simply is not true.
    On removing golden buffs, S Lilith only removes golden immunity the others? I am not certain, but there are plenty of much more experienced troopers here to answer that question...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan