Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    A few scripts querying the dbs should fill this automatically.

But, ooops, I forgot the wonderful skills of the devs.

OS
    iOS
    So... let me get this straight:

You've got players angry with lack of new content, lack of bug fixes, terrible RNG odds, lack of proper communication with players outside of generic and typical responses...

... and your main focus now is not on the game but on a wiki page?

I don't even know anymore...
    The statement below is true.
    The statement above is false.

Trooper ID: Sam-9072

I play every day and I try to use all my troopers*

*Bar the occasional error.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    A few scripts querying the dbs should fill this automatically.
    THIS is what REALLY cracks me up about this plea for help. I mean .. the "game" is a database is it not?
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by nuclear1250 View Post
    So... let me get this straight:

You've got players angry with lack of new content, lack of bug fixes, terrible RNG odds, lack of proper communication with players outside of generic and typical responses...

... and your main focus now is not on the game but on a wiki page?

I don't even know anymore...
    If I would have time or could be arsed I could write a novel about known bugs that are older than 3 months - guess I'm not the only one ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Hi everyone,

Just to put everyone’s mind at ease, I can assure you that this wiki is not taking time away from bug fixes or the development of new content. This project is being spearheaded by our community team, which is separate from our development team. Those 2 teams are made up of different groups of people, with very different skill sets. Essentially, everyone who can fix bugs/build new things is focused on doing so, and is not involved in this particular initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Does this mean all of the character “tuning” is going to be slowing down? If not it’ll need to be updated monthly to stay accurate. Are you guys going to give out care packages on a monthly basis?

Once this initial bulk of data entry is done, we will be updating the wiki internally and the update cadence won't effect tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post

Re: Updates of characters. Could these be pulled into the wiki as well? I know that NF post their updates on the forum, but if the detail is hosted on the wiki, then I can see a way to have more up to date info available to people viewing the wiki, even if the wiki page hasn't been updated.

This is a great suggestion! We’re still working out the final details of layout and information presentation, but we’ll be sure to keep this in mind.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Essentially, everyone who can fix bugs/build new things is focused on doing so...
    Gotta be a pretty lonely team with zero members on it, huh? :P
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Thank you to everyone who signed up to volunteer with this project.

Our team is just putting the finishing touches on the site design, and compiling the last of the information we'd like to present. We will contact the people we have selected to help us shortly!

OS
    iOS
    Where would we be contacted? Through the forum, or through our email?

OS
    Android
    I felt that the questionnaire was limited in selecting potential candidates that would be good to assist with the wiki. I have a master's degree and have played the game for a little over a year. If not selected, I would still like to help in some way because I love the game and the community.

OS
    iOS
    Did not see this but I am in :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/