Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Ancient Power Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice Characters for EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Get the new Primordial Talismans from Sacrifice!

From now until June 21st, 5 PM PT, the new Primordial Talismans have become available!

Primordial Talismans are yellow talismans with a 6 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to grant a Random Golden Effect to each ally and a Random Silver Effect to each enemy every turn!

The main way you can get Primordial Talismans is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get additional Primordial Talismans as a bonus for certain sacrifices:

• Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus 1 Primordial Talisman (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus 3 Primordial Talismans (in addition to normal sacrifice rewards)
    • Vortexes have a bonus 1, 2, 3, or 6 Primordial Talismans (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can get Primordial Talismans is from the store for Ironite or IAP. You can get a pair of talismans to finish making a set for Ironite, or can buy a special combo pack for IAP.

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITION: For the duration of the event, there are also new event challenges based around getting to certain sacrifice tiers and sacrificing for certain amounts of total essence. Meet the requirements to earn up to 100 Piece of Mind Eddie Fragments! Collect these fragments from this and other events to get a soul that will guarantee you the 5★ Piece of Mind Eddie!

Even if you cannot make it to a Tier VI sacrifice right now, don’t forget that you can open common Souls and sacrifice the results for a chance at Rare Souls. You can then use the Rare Souls to get enough 3 star and 4 star extra characters for your next Tier VI sacrifice!

Also, did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

OS
    Android
    Why PoM Eddie fragments? The current Eddie in Heroic fragments is 7th Son. That bites...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Hi , i get 12 primor talis from a vortex , all of them are bulwark , the others subtypes are available ? Good talis but i think do not worth burn all our dupes in the pit for them ... thx in advance .
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    iOS
    Traditionally, when they release talismans like this they are all 1 type and the other types are nowhere to be seen... Health.. Destiny, Future, Angel, Force, al follow that same path.

Thanks for sharing they are bulwarks..
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Why PoM Eddie fragments? The current Eddie in Heroic fragments is 7th Son. That bites...
    No, you shouldn't get eddies fast with those fragments, long time motivation...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    No, you shouldn't get eddies fast with those fragments, long time motivation...
    I know, I know, make me drop more coins in the slot, I know... I figured I'd ask any way...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Lmfaooo almost 90 souls and 2 4* dupes. I'm awestruck. But I got like 2 and a half sets of Primordial talismans today for free so I guess it makes up.

Still.... 90 souls.... Damn

Edit: ironic, I sacrificed the 3* fodder and grouped out 5 rare souls and got my first Mystic Eddie. RNG amiright??? Now Mystic Eddie just needs a solid buff and I'll be happy.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 06-15-2018 at 01:35 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Well I didn't achieve an ultimate sacrifice, and I only got one Primordial Talisman, but I did manage to get Iron Eddie and the Warrior Valkyrie to drop, so that's nice. Hopefully I can somehow get more souls over the next few days and try my luck again.

OS
    Android
    3 legendary souls, talismans and skill shards for VII tier and vortex, disappointed

Then i did just a VI tier in i get 20 G/A souls plus other rewards

really worried about the first sacrifice

Could something go wrong?
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Still busy Sacrificing all my stored up souls (I have a LOT). Have managed to get at least 1 character I didn't have before (Sentinel Mayan Priestess), so no issue so far.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War