Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    I fear that you are wrong @GotN. It say that you CAN now get addititional Primordial talismans, not will get/are getting.

I wish you are right though, cuz after 3 full vortex's and around 10 tier VI I should be expecting maybe 2 complete sets comming my way.
    I agree with GotN. I am reading it that the Talismans will drop as a bonus. It may be it is worded wrong. It possibly should say "a chance to get" but with the way it is worded, to me, it indicates you should get them. I would put a Support ticket in and see what they say
    Game ID: Andy-4743

angelkelly
    These talismans are way beyond overpowered.

OS
    iOS
    My final update on gains here.

I got a third vortex so I know have three full sets (got a six drop on a vortex) - mostly VI sacs so went from 36 Skill Shards up to 84. Got over 100 GA souls (VHE and Cyborg dupes whech were then sacked) lot of 4 stars too through GA and Rare Souls. Only new toon was a Magus Mayan Priestess but that is fine considering I only have a handful to get (Krampus as well to my list below). Spent a shed load of gold to max up toons I was sacrificing (started with 34.6M and now have 24M!) as well as a pile of upgrade stuff for the three sets of new talisman...yeah I know a bit daft but been so bored lately I thought why not and went for the third set!

I stuck them on Cyborg, Prisoner and GCOTD and they are mad! Still it is fun as my team is so golden it is like I have hit a crazy jackpot......boredom on a Friday equals mad decisions clearly! Still no major loses for me as got so much materials I was selling it all off to get rid of stack overflows anyway!

Let the madness begin!!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 06-15-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Well unlike the last event, this one was a total bust for me. Done with this event now. No point in trying to get the talismans. Went ahead and Sacked Warlord and 4* Troll to get the fill and received 6 Rare Souls and 4 Magus souls for the V sac and

1 Talisman
    25 Alchemist
    6 Skill shard
    10 rare G/A

All those 20 souls only received 3* dupes. Good luck to the rest of you.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fight4life View Post
    A little update.
    3 vortexes, 2 Ultimate and 3 exalted: a lot of G/A-souls, skill-shards and some legendary souls alongside 40 rare souls:
    Gave me a lot of dupe 3-stars, but also:
    Visions, Navigator, Beast-Eddie, Clansman, tailgunner and red/blue/green bat.
    So all in all a good event for me.

But now I just have to wait untill I can max them all... :-)
    How is that possible ? you are so lucky. I got only speed light eddie 3***, one green bat and 2 others 4*** I already have. No interesting Eddie at all.

OS
    Android
    Guys, will be there a another Event in the next months with a increased Chance on 4-5 toons from souls? Im thinkin about to burn my whole souls.

I already got enough Talisman Sets, but im missing a few Eds. But i dont know, what to do ��

OS
    iOS
    What a joke!.. ghost, crit strike, ascension, perfect immortality. perfect Immunity, shroud.. all on one toon.. and ALL due to this talisman set, nothing was natural at start. And that's not overpowering???? Pull your head out of that dark place NF.

I can think of no other scenario where one toon could have so many yellow buffs.. let alone an entire team!

I mean why not create "Golden Eddie' which starts every battle with every yellow buff possible, then gives 2 yellow buffs to team members each turn which last the length of the battle??? morons.

The VERY least you could do is limit the number of yellow buffs to 1 turn or a different one each turn rather than allow them to continually stack.

Anyone stating these talismans are fine.. is doing so because they are using them but they know they are way way overpowered.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-15-2018 at 03:33 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Guys, will be there a another Event in the next months with a increased Chance on 4-5 toons from souls? Im thinkin about to burn my whole souls.

I already got enough Talisman Sets, but im missing a few Eds. But i dont know, what to do ��
    No one knows, but I guess you will find some hints if you do some research in the events from the past...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

So do these talismans stack if you have them on multiple toons?
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    I think they stack as I have three sets and have multiple golden buffs each round. It is utter madness with three sets - but it's fun, win or lose and that is what I wnated as I was bored with PVP. Still easy for me to get beat though as the top guys stil have all the relics and they are a nightmare to get past in most cases.....these talismans are mad.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496