Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hah, yeah I guess.

Guess that's what a green Lillith and 7 yellow Bats gets you.

Don't worry tho. I kept one bat for playing.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    40 rare souls = 2x4 star character
    10 rare G/A = all 3 stars...

OS
    Android
    66 rare souls -
    7 rare warrior souls -
    50 rare G/A souls -

tons of 3 stars characters,...of course 4 * golden son ....just Hallowed Eddie and maybe Desert marauder usable...
    Last edited by Rane; 06-15-2018 at 08:41 AM.
    Ranko-3190 - Playing all troopers every day
    Cyborg Eddie

OS
    iOS
    So far just used all my stacks of normal souls and rare souls as I was a meagre away from a vortex. The vortex fill seems to have completed the two final sacrifice targets in the events section (which is fine) and from these sacs I got as a starter:

2 talisman
    15 GA Souls
    6 skill shards

Which seems fine to me though would be nce to get the full set on a single hit!! LOL

My bonus though (oddly) is another dupe Clansman and four other fours stars form the rare souls used (think I have used about 40 so far).

So all in all so far this one is fine for me. Like others say though the talisman look to be a must have - no question those who do not get at least one full set are screwed in arena - it will also help the new guys too to jump up the ladder. So maybe instead of a pretty tough top 100-150 it may well now spread out beyond 200-250 if a lot of people get a set. I wonder what a team with multiple sets will be like?
    are the stackable as such i.e. stick a set on two prisoners or a prisoner and an Eddie - does that mean that the golden and silver buffs and debuffs wil be doubled?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    This may be the death nail for me where this "game" is concerned...

These talismans are way overpowered. I mean casting exhaust on an entire team at start..... just ridiculous.

Currently best I can tell there are 5 characters capable of using these:
    Cyborg Ed (5star)
    Navigator Ed (4star)
    The Prisoner (5star)
    Gunner Golden Son (4star)
    Gunner Newborn of Light (3star)

So I have to ask... in what marijuana induced meeting did you all decide you needed to overpower Cyborg, Navigator, and the Prisoner? Or was it that you wanted to make the 4 star Gunner GS and 3 star NBoL as powerful as 5 star characters???

Heck.. load up the silly 3 star with these and you're set. I mean exhaust and sleep on the entire opposing team at start... which sticks around for 2 turns...

Makes PvP pointless... and any reasonable time strategizing or powering up teams.. pointless.

This quite clearly makes PvP wins about paying (via cash or ironite) for the latest thing.
    I just faced a Prisoner with that set. I mean, I managed to take him out and the issue resolved itself, guess I'm lucky ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    This may be the death nail for me where this "game" is concerned...

These talismans are way overpowered. I mean casting exhaust on an entire team at start..... just ridiculous.

Currently best I can tell there are 5 characters capable of using these:
    Cyborg Ed (5star)
    Navigator Ed (4star)
    The Prisoner (5star)
    Gunner Golden Son (4star)
    Gunner Newborn of Light (3star)

So I have to ask... in what marijuana induced meeting did you all decide you needed to overpower Cyborg, Navigator, and the Prisoner? Or was it that you wanted to make the 4 star Gunner GS and 3 star NBoL as powerful as 5 star characters???

Heck.. load up the silly 3 star with these and you're set. I mean exhaust and sleep on the entire opposing team at start... which sticks around for 2 turns...

Makes PvP pointless... and any reasonable time strategizing or powering up teams.. pointless.

This quite clearly makes PvP wins about paying (via cash or ironite) for the latest thing.
    Gunner CotD
    Gunner Desert Golem
    Gunner Possessed Rockets
    Gunner Sandorm
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Banned
    Tier VII sacrifice - and game crashed, yeah, great devs, new toons instead of bug fixes.

And they wonder, why there is some negativity. Hire some REAL devs, that know what they are doing and not some pseudos.

And the latest new stuff is all bs in my eyes, just overpowered shit.

OS
    Android
    40 G/A Souls and i got my so expected VHE! Also got ACR which was exactly what i was waiting to shard and boost my pvp team. A bit more of sacrifices and some rare souls gave me Mystic Eddie! Lots of 4* and 2 5* plus 2 complete talis sets and halfway to the third! I'm quite happy with the results so far!
    Last edited by Leano; 06-15-2018 at 11:40 AM.
    Leano-2872 | I play all my troopers everyday | Jogo todos os meus soldados todos os dias

English is not my main language

OS
    Android
    Just made a tier VI sacrifice. No addititional talisman. As I read it, it should give me 1 talisman and not just a chance for 1 to drop. Am I missing something?

OS
    Android
    Got 2 bulwark, 15 gunners/assassins rare souls ,1 heroic soul & 10 alchemist frags with a 2*/3* souls sacrifice.

So some interesting stuff to get then. I go: still 6x99 souls to sacrifice. hope my hand will handle

I don't have enough strong characters to reach the ultimate nor the exalted sacrifice but it is ok

oh I forget: I got 3 speed of light eddie*** with normal souls to sacrifice