Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Already got 2 full sets! But no new characters, only dupes, oh and 7 magus myan priestess

OS
    Android
    5 sets achieved. 3 dupe 5* Eddie's. I will save the 30 stacks of regular souls just before an Arena challenge to build up the Sands of War.

OS
    Android
    Don't worry they will come into all our accounts and take all the talismans away we shouldn't have gotten. When the glitch is in our favor that can never stand. Only glitches that costs us money will remain.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Got two ultimate sacrifices and an exhalted, and two vortex fills. Was hoping for a navigator eddie but i only got 30 g/a souls and maybe about 10 legendary souls from that. However i did get aces high eddie which is new to me and about 20 skill shards so I am pretty happy about that! I just dont know what talismans to out on him. Strike and invisibility?

Anyway, got like 4 or 5 full sets of the new talisman tho. Seems great, but who to put it on?

OS
    Android
    One Vortex fill jsut got me:
    2x Primordial talismans
    20x alchemist fragments
    3x Legendary souls
    5x Skill shards
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    2 1/3 sets from 2 VII and a vortex after 85 rare souls. What's funny is I received my first Alliance General after posting on another thread that not so much as a sniff in almost 2 years. Coincidence..?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    Got two ultimate sacrifices and an exhalted, and two vortex fills. Was hoping for a navigator eddie but i only got 30 g/a souls and maybe about 10 legendary souls from that. However i did get aces high eddie which is new to me and about 20 skill shards so I am pretty happy about that! I just dont know what talismans to out on him. Strike and invisibility?

Anyway, got like 4 or 5 full sets of the new talisman tho. Seems great, but who to put it on?
    I recommend Prisoner if you have him. His basic attack scales off of Special and Magic stats, so these Yellow Bulwark talismans will boost his damage by a ton, then add the talismans effects to his passive effect and the enemies are gonna have a pretty bad day.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Sparton on vacation?

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I recommend Prisoner if you have him. His basic attack scales off of Special and Magic stats, so these Yellow Bulwark talismans will boost his damage by a ton, then add the talismans effects to his passive effect and the enemies are gonna have a pretty bad day.
    I do have him maxed with 6 bulwark yellows of invisibility and purge and he is pretty good. I think ill try these new ones instead

As for aces high eddie tho im unsure since he has 2 yellow and a red slots

OS
    Android
    I have to say that the primordial talismans on the right team can greatly improve effectiveness of play. Even at level 1 on an un skill sharded character, they work well. (On the right team). Other characters can use the talismans besides the prisoner. You just need some open slots. I'm also liking the fragment drops.