Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    Android
    You just got your wish, they are going to nerf them. Now I wish I would have saved sac material for next sac event and collected a character.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    You just got your wish, they are going to nerf them. Now I wish I would have saved sac material for next sac event and collected a character.
    Believe me. i would be upmost upset if they were to nerf them WITHOUT appropriate compensation, for i have spent a couple of days at the pit. i filled hafl a vortex with common souls to get the 24th talisman!

But on the other hand i don’t see any enjoyment in winning Arena battles by just bashing basics attacks. so something needs to be done!

i just wish the Noob Fellas wouldn’t always use us and our wallets as beta testers...

OS
    Android
    Ohhh if only the devs listen to all the feedback we gave then, instead of just ignoring us...

Some folks from NF Staff should be lawyers instead of game devs, they are awesome in giving excuses to nonsense stuff like this, and a lot of people believes then.

Anyway, I don't play anymore, and just by reading the notes, and reading this 6 Set talisman... I (and so many other ex-players/players) instantly knew they were broken and OP, purple will also be a really, really good, maybe also OP set.

And Mr. Leon, making fun on HS as champion... Really professional.

Game is on a downhill. Nothing we all could/can do about it, just let it crash and if any of you are still onboard, I just hope you don't get hurt that much.

EDIT: @Amarthir-9260, Man I must applaud you for still defending this 'game', but then I read you signature... "Lots of open space for troopers," that just shows even more how downhill this game is... guess there is not that much Troopers left.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 06-18-2018 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Reason above.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post

And Mr. Leon, making fun on HS as champion... Really professional.
    Wait when did he do this?

OS
    Android
    Facebook.

More on the subject: click here.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 06-18-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

OS
    Android
    So far I've managed to gain a bunch of toon that I didn't have out of this event, filled the vortex twice, and finally managed to get 1 set of the new talismans.

That said, probably only reason I managed that last bit was having 20k trooper points to spend that one-off trooper soul (got a Warlord, which was a dupe) and then sacrificing it and a bunch of other souls to get another tier VI reward, which then put me close enough that I could fill the vortex again. Not long after that, I managed to complete all the Event rewards.

Most of the new souls came from G/A souls (from tier VI sacrifices). One came from a rare soul, one from a legendary soul, one I bought using frontier coins, etc.

Toons I got out of this event I didn't have:
    Vampire Hunter Eddie
    Eternity Eddie
    Hallowed Eddie
    Alliance General
    The Clairvoyant (bought for frontier coins)
    Assassin Corrupt Harpy

Add this to the toons I got last time and finally I feel as though my team has a fair bit of breadth in attacks and effects.

Not gonna say it was easy, especially with a bunch of crashes and freezes, particularly in Arena, and I sacrificed a bunch of toons I had build up (tho they're common ones), but it wasn't way impossible. And I know I'm not bottom of the stack either, so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War