Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    Gunner golden son can use them too I believe

OS
    iOS
    Did 1 Ultimate sac, 2 exalted and 2 vortexes. Got a lot of dupe 3/4-star but also Beast Eddie and Clansman along with 34 skill-shards, so I am pretty happy :-)

OS
    iOS
    Ok so i put a full 5 star set on a maxed prisoner and wow i gotta say this is an extremely impressive talisman set. Upon the second turn all allies have up to two gold buffs. The buffs last for two turns so they stick around long enough to have two of them. It includes another buff i havent seen before called shroud which definitely helps characters stay alive. As for debuffs on enemies, it has the chance to put them asleep upon the start of battle so even if the enemy goes first they might not get to play all of their characters on turn one.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAlbatross-1864 View Post
    Ok so i put a full 5 star set on a maxed prisoner and wow i gotta say this is an extremely impressive talisman set. Upon the second turn all allies have up to two gold buffs. The buffs last for two turns so they stick around long enough to have two of them. It includes another buff i havent seen before called shroud which definitely helps characters stay alive. As for debuffs on enemies, it has the chance to put them asleep upon the start of battle so even if the enemy goes first they might not get to play all of their characters on turn one.
    I in finally winning defense battles after putting the talisman set on him!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAFruit View Post
    I in finally winning defense battles after putting the talisman set on him!
    I am as well, it’s definitely nice. Also, justafruit, i think we share troopers in game

OS
    iOS
    I guess the Prisoner is back in business and he is going to be a nightmare.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    This may be the death nail for me where this "game" is concerned...

These talismans are way overpowered. I mean casting exhaust on an entire team at start..... just ridiculous.

Currently best I can tell there are 5 characters capable of using these:
    Cyborg Ed (5star)
    Navigator Ed (4star)
    The Prisoner (5star)
    Gunner Golden Son (4star)
    Gunner Newborn of Light (3star)

So I have to ask... in what marijuana induced meeting did you all decide you needed to overpower Cyborg, Navigator, and the Prisoner? Or was it that you wanted to make the 4 star Gunner GS and 3 star NBoL as powerful as 5 star characters???

Heck.. load up the silly 3 star with these and you're set. I mean exhaust and sleep on the entire opposing team at start... which sticks around for 2 turns...

Makes PvP pointless... and any reasonable time strategizing or powering up teams.. pointless.

This quite clearly makes PvP wins about paying (via cash or ironite) for the latest thing.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-15-2018 at 06:55 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I threw all my saved up souls in the book of souls ready for sacrifice including 2 cathedrals, 1 legendary, 4 rares, 1 Magis rare, 2 precious, 2 x 99 stacks of normals, I pulled one Magis cr from the legendary soul and a Magis Undead Rescuer from one cathedral soul,the rest does not deserve a mention.

Threw the whole lot in for sacrificing, I still don't know how I did it but it tells me I achieved an exalted sacrifice !
    No talisman however, not one rare soul from my efforts either and managed a total of over 10000 essence.
    Hopefully there maybe a few more to throw in through the next 6 days... next sac event I'll be better prepared.
    The vortex is nowhere near going off so I guess that's the end of this event for me...
    I won't spend a cent either I can be just as tight as NF!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    So far I've only filled the vortex once, but a Teir VI Sacrifice got me 20 G/A Souls, one of which gave me VHE, whom I didn't have.

So 2 characters so far, and 3 of the new talismans.

Not sure if I'll be able to get the rest of the talismans tho. Don't think I can get the necessary level of sacrifices to get them, unless I somehow get extremely lucky.

Though I now have SoT up the wazoo.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Good for you Cef! It's about time someone had some luck!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan