Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Kind of wish the numbers were better - 6 = 2, 7 = 3, and vortex = 4, 5, 6.. but oh well.
    That would have been a much better allocation of Talismans so then even if you don't get a good Vortex reward you can still get 4 minimum and buy the remaining two. As it stands I will not be buying to other two since that would only leave me with 3 total.

I agree with you on that Amarthir. They are not broken but they are changing the current pvp right now. Relics will outlast them in most cases but I will say I lost 4 times in a row to someone I have never seen before in top 50. Clansman/Beezel/War Lillith/Prisoner with Strike Talismans on the war classes. Did not matter who went first he was stun locking like crazy. I suspect we will see a resurgence in Angel Talismans again.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 06-15-2018 at 09:04 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Banned
    LOL my post got deleted and I got an utzi dutzi.

I was wrong with thinking it is Legacy of the Beast, it is more like Legacy of the Pink Unicorn.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    This may be the death nail for me where this "game" is concerned...

These talismans are way overpowered. I mean casting exhaust on an entire team at start..... just ridiculous.

Currently best I can tell there are 5 characters capable of using these:
    Cyborg Ed (5star)
    Navigator Ed (4star)
    The Prisoner (5star)
    Gunner Golden Son (4star)
    Gunner Newborn of Light (3star)

So I have to ask... in what marijuana induced meeting did you all decide you needed to overpower Cyborg, Navigator, and the Prisoner? Or was it that you wanted to make the 4 star Gunner GS and 3 star NBoL as powerful as 5 star characters???

Heck.. load up the silly 3 star with these and you're set. I mean exhaust and sleep on the entire opposing team at start... which sticks around for 2 turns...

Makes PvP pointless... and any reasonable time strategizing or powering up teams.. pointless.

This quite clearly makes PvP wins about paying (via cash or ironite) for the latest thing.
    I agree, sadly. These Talismans are far to powerful. Good they are a 6 set and after this event will be damn near impossible to get another completed set whenever they are available again.

OS
    iOS
    Just did a 1.5k essence meager sacrifice (not taking part in this event) and got the reward (30 PoM fragments) for achieving an exalted AND an ultimate sacrifice hahaaa... this is so laughable, is anything here running correctly?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

These talismans are not too bad to deal with if a single character has them. Exhaust, block of beneficial effects, at the start is a setback, but not impossible.
    The problem is when an opponent has them on 2 or 3 characters. Then you are sure to loose. I pla6 with gunner Lilith so i have immunity on all characters at the start, but I still get 3x silver debuffs and the opponent have at least 3x gold buffs on all chars (there is a chance of other talismans).this situation is impossible and not enjoyable. Even if I play against teams I would usually completely blow up I loose big time.

Some answers from the devs that can tell us if we are just supposed to build our own gunner team, or if something will change.
    Current Champion: Killers Eddie

Teams completed:
    Eternal team (sharded)
    Trooper team (sharded)
    Lilith team (sharded)
    God team (sharded)

34/36 collected Eddies fully sharded.
    134 fully sharded characters!

And more to come!

OS
    iOS
    Yeah - got the reward for an ultimate sacrifice also without doing one.

I also noticed a strange bug while autofarming Powerslave. Whenever there was a trooper eddie running with the new talismans (in the third eddie slot - never in play), my twi trooper chars I was levelling got one golden buff each (not my Eddie though) and all opponents got a grey debuff. Hilarious when the talismans work without being in play.
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I managed to get 2 sets by 2 vortex (3+1 talis, quite unlucky...), 1 level7 sac for 3 talis and 5 level6 sacs (mainly by valentine hearts, so I finally got rid of them) for 1 tailsman each. Most of the level6 sacs gave 1 legendary, 2 skill shards and 5 g/a souls, so a bit disappointing. All sacs together gave 0 (!) rare souls!? This is a bit strange, but still I have some nice things for the future.
    About the talis: they can be really painful in the beginning. But after some modification of team setup, I think there are enough good counters. Moreover, as they do not give any DEF or MR, the chars are quite easy to be killed (yes, they might have perfect immortality, but there are also solutions for this). So all in all I think this is quite interesting. You can buy one set with money (what I don't like, but seems to be necessary to gain money for the devs) for an insane price, but can get 2 talis for those people who are short in sac material. The tails change the pvp meta a bit right now and make some toons more important again. Nice event and interesting addition to the possible strategies!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    The talismans are a godsend for PvE grinding, and PvP is actually pretty fun when you're attacking with them. I see alot of complaints about how OP they are and, while there are some simple counters to them, I know how hard it is to convince a large player base that something isn't broken of you can't beat it immediately lmao. If it truly comes down to nerfing these talismans, the only way to do it and still have them be great would be to just reduce the (de)buff count to 1 turn instead of two. Anything else would probably kill the set and make them boring.

Name:  2cc4dv.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  39.8 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Here's an idea for the next 6 set talisman.

Next 6 set talisman set should be blue. UNFORESEEN (6 set) -- Removes all debuffs, fully heals and applies every buff to one team. Removes all buffs, reduces HP to 1 and applies every debuff to the opposing team. The team getting buffs and the one getting debuffs is chosen at random.
    Last edited by Askora; 06-16-2018 at 08:28 PM.

OS
    Android
    I got 1 (ONE) Talisman on a full vortex...fck