OS
    iOS

New 3* Characters

Since the majority of souls drop 3* souls 98% of the time I propose its time for NF to introduce a batch of new low level characters. IMO the Gemini twins are 3 star characters anyway. It would give us something to do (build them up, try them out, throw them in the pit). I for one am damn sick of seeing allied and axis soldiers choppers and various mutts.

OS
    Android
    I wouldn't mind seeing more 3* characters. Maybe GOOD 3* characters too. You have your good and bad 4 and 5* toons, there should be good 3 stars too.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Please this would be a godsent

OS
    Android
    I personally think this is a great idea.

I also think some of the basic 1-2 star chars could use a slight revamp, particularly if they get sharded up (which is not the case usually when you face them as opponents in PvE, so that wouldn't be impacted).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    But is "all characters are weighted the same" , meaning you have an equal chance to pull any 3 star character at any time..... you shouldn't be seeing the same one over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, right?

And for what its worth the Gunner NBoL is a 3 star.. throw those new ridiculously overpowered yellow talismans on him and he'll win in PvP against full 5 star teams.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Are they really that good?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I faced a team in PvP which was at least 1000 pts below me.. the line up was easy for me to beat.. GRE, Prisoner, Astra, and.. uhm.. can't remember, I think maybe Allied General.

Prisoner clearly had these on...

My team got exhaust across every character for 2 turns... even if I get first strike. the team hits like infants. ....nothing I could do. Sure they didn't die in those 2 turns but .... then another grey buff the next turn while they get Perfect Immortality, Perfect immunity, etc..... I lost... twice.... and it wasn't due to anything other than this stupid talisman set.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Then perhaps it's worth purchasing them and to hell with the event?

OS
    Android
    It sounds like on an already successful team, the rest would be left behind.
    If their as good as you say it will definitely put divisions between those who have them and those who have not.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    I personally think this is a great idea.

I also think some of the basic 1-2 star chars could use a slight revamp, particularly if they get sharded up (which is not the case usually when you face them as opponents in PvE, so that wouldn't be impacted).
    I was only thinking this today, I'd go one step further and sack as many 1,2 & 3* as they add replace the old with the new type thing...
    I had another idea to add what about all the similarly weighted soul shards being able to convert to other similarly weighted soul shards ie if a 5* toon is worth 500 shards, say you have Lilith frags left over from an event and you could convert them to a 5* toon you have yet to collect like Pom or 7th son etc
    Same for 100 shard souls, 200 shard souls etc...