Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Peace out!!

OS
    Android

Peace out!!

I have finally reached my limit, This game is no longer fun for me so I am going to be taking a break and unless some serious things change probably not coming back. I am not going to draw this out because a lot better and better spoken people then me have already made a lot of points and they all fall on deaf ears. The immortal event and the response were the last straws for me. I wanted to wait until the sacrifice event to nuke all my dupes and extra souls and surprise didn't get POM or Beast Eddie and I droped well in the range of 1000 souls. When the rng is this bad and the devs admit they just want to add new characters, not content, not fixing bugs, what's the point of playing this game. Everyone else is free to spin their wheels but I think I will enjoy Marvel Strike Force a lot more then I ever enjoyed this game.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    Android
    Bummer man, but hopefully will be some changes soon that will rekindle interest. I've got MSF as well, but still building my team, only just got level 50 today.

OS
    iOS
    I gotta stop looking at these forums.

I still do because I have a sliver of hope left that NF can deliver something better than more characters and talismans. How many more can be added before our inventories can’t cope? They’ve already admitted there’s a limit to how many slots they can give us.

In a time when we were all a bit more positive about the future of this game, you JJJ, were one of the most optimistic players around. It’s a terrible shame they’ve driven away so many good players, and good people.

My last plea to the devs (if they’ve even paying attention to these threads).

Please guys, we all love Iron Maiden, and we expect greatness from anything associated with them. We all want to see this game thrive. I’m afraid that if you alienate all of your long term players and rely on short term ones, the game won’t last. The reason there’s not already a wiki and tier lists, is because the game isn’t popular enough. You can easily judge the popularity of a game by the amount of YouTube content on it. There very little on LotB.

Please guys, rethink your direction.

MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Sad to see you go, JJJ, my trooper!
    I really don't get that you decided to go NOW, as the 2 years anniversary is very close, this month has nice events and rewards and due to the tour we can expect some nice things, too. Moreover, gauntlet seems to be close aswell... but ok, everyone has a different amount of patience I guess
    I am not interested in MSF (didn't Slauki say it is way more pay to win!?!?), or in any other mobile game in general, but JJJ - enjoy! Thanks for the badges!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Can't say I blame you.

Beast only available for 3 days and odds terrible.. new talisman sets which are way overpowered letting new players wreak havoc unnecessarily.

I don't think I'm far behind you.

Enjoyed your 2 beast defense
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    dear JJJ that's a huge loss for the community. i always liked the positive attitude you brought to the forums it was always very cool to read someone chilled and positive here.
    it's very telling that one of the most positive forum guys is leaving the building. that said, glad to see you in another universe bud

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for being a trooper JJJ and hope you enjoy Marvel Strike Force. If I had any interest in Superhero stuff I would just join everyone over there but I guess once they run this completely in the ground I'll just be done with mobile gaming entirely

OS
    iOS
    Really hate to see you go and a huge loss - you and Slauki - wow. While Slauki always tried to be the voice of absolute objectivity, you were often the voice of optimism - and then recently a gradual change in that tone seemed evident - so you’re doing the right thing. I stepped away completely for a while and came back without the “addictive” tendencies - the relative indifference has been awesome - and you may find a break allows the same. At this point it’s about the only way you can play without losing your sanity.

Best of luck!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Sad to see someone else go. The new talisman I thin khave tipped a few people over the edge - for once I am in with the 'bad guys' and have three sets from sac event - I am usually a few weeks/months or more behind the curve on whatever is being classed as the current OP thing. So I can feel the pain and know also what it deels like to look at the game and ask 'why?'

This current meta is rather mad I have to say and so RNG it is even more mad than usual. But it has allowed the possibility of quite a lot of auto arena matches as it is getting so RNG that well everything is based on it....which wont work long term for the game as there is next to no skill required - just a lot or a little luck and lots of sets of Primordial tallies.

Sorry to see you go fella. You were a ray of light in this place at times and we needed that as the overwhelming feeling for a long time now is doom, gloom, hatred and well every other negative thing you can think up.

Time for me to play some War Robots......
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    First off I want to say thank you for all the nice things people said.

Secondly I think it is clearer then ever why I and so many others are leaving after this latest talisman fiasco.

I highly recommend to anyone leave this game behind. We have put up with this garbage for two years.

To the one point I don’t think msf is that bad with pay to win. There are really huge whales there and deals cater to them, but you can do really well without spending a dime and never have to worry you can get all the characters eventually.