Yeah, it may be getting close to taking a break. This latest thing is a reminder of how bad things are. Nothing tested and every new update has a problem - every one! Even last night when the new data dropped I saw the challenge of spenign gold and thought, that's fine I can buy that single shard for 2M gold and all done and dusted (I had plenty gold though 18M less after the talisman event due to upgrading sets and toons), so I did, only to find that the messed up that too and now there were ways to spend less gold and get three shards and complete most of the targets!

You cant see me but I am sitting shaking my head at this game at the moment. I really try to get behind the game and team most times there is a bug or problem or OP toon or whatever, but this time there response of nerf the talisman you have spent a piles of resources on is just wrong on every level. Fix those accounts where the bug happened and leave the rest of us alone or reset the whole thing and give us back our resources and take the talisman back - I wont get the time back but at least I wont have been cheated like loads of others who did not seem to get hit by the event bug.