Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I don't think so. I think most players will be happy that they spent a huge amount of gold, skill shards, shards and runes to upgrade toons and talismans just to have to cope with a nerf (still be good) because of a "minor" f*ck*up of the devs (probably not tested the shite again) ... basically it's "our mistake but we still *** you up the ***"
    I am really with you all here. This is not the way to make things work for customers. I try to be a positive soul here but this nerf due to mistakes of the team is just another nail for me. I am also getting the arena bug as well and not sure if it is fixed or not but it makes it difficult to be supportive when you cant fix these things quickly. I am really not happy about the way that these bugs are being dealt with. Mistakes of the team should not result in costs for people who spent so much on upgrading and sacking during the event. No one can think that that is fair or right?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

I would also call for a full rollback if the talismans get in any way tempered with!!!
    I have spent skill shards (could be as much as 50!), millions of gold (20?), runes and time i wouldn’t have if they were not what thay are...

And it smells even more of a serious FRAUD since many people have invested real money....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I would also call for a full rollback if the talismans get in any way tempered with!!!
    I have spent skill shards (could be as much as 50!), millions of gold (20?), runes and time i wouldn’t have if they were not what thay are...

And it smells even more of a serious FRAUD since many people have invested real money....
    If people have spent money ( I was close to doing it but managed to get a fourth set through sacs) then this is clearly not the right thing to do. Regardless of that many of us have bought ironite etc which has been used to upgrade these in one way or another so really the team have to reconsider this as I am sure this is verging on not a legal thing to do.

Kind of like: you go buy a new super car (a veron or whatever) and then the next day the company recalls the engine due to an ECU bug - 'keep the car but we have to have the engine back.......but it's not all loss as it will look a beauty sitting in your drive and you wont put any miles on it so it will hold its value for years...shame you cant use it as intended and you spent all your money on it'!

Utterly the wrong move team! There is no right in your desicion this time. Simply roll it all back and message the entire community through the app to say so and it will be like it never happened.

I have been shocked at times with what has gone on with the game but always tried to be supportive. This cannot be supported in any way at all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

on the other hand...
    Let’s not forget that this is a sacrifice event and I’ve seen one guy in another post being very happy about some toons he pulled...

So how do you rollback and guarantee that he will get them again?
    tricky

OS
    Android
    I believe this is a no win situation. Too many overpowered talisman, nerf the talisman, or possibly asset nerfs the talisman.
    I was lucky and pulled 2 sets on a vortex fill at the very beginning. I stopped sacs once the notice of correction was posted. Another problem, sac more to earn the talisman or be happy with 2 sets. I haven't fully upgraded my talisman yet. Should I I'll upgrade them to earn a few iron coins, but possibly waste runes and millions of gold. As i said before a no win situation.
    As the story goes keep pumping out characters with no new content. The money machine keeps on rolling.

OS
    Android
    Difficult topic! I also have 2 sets but I don't use them right now. I cannot understand people going totally crazy to get 11 sets!? What do you want with that many? Even more than toons that can equip them I gues... Moreover, is that really the PVP we want? Only teams with Cyborg, Prisoner, gunner Child and gunner Golden Son? Fighting against its copy? I think this is stupid and boring. A limit of 2 sets per player would have been ok I think. Now it is just crazy... I can stand many of these teams but in the top100 with all the relics and then stacking golden buffs (especially ascension + 100% crit) is just insane and not playable if you lose the coin toss. This is no fun anymore and takes away any strategic aspect. It's funny for some days, but come on, that cannot be the future of PVP!
    I don't know what the plan was to limit the number of sets that people get in a sac event. I could also sac enough to get 11 sets, but what's the point doing so? There will be another sac event in july for sure...
    I guess the "bug" was that a vortex can give up to a complete set. Devs did not answer my question yesterday, but I guess the plan would have been that a vortex gives 1, 2 or 3 Talis, but not 6. But still this would not change the situation that much, as even then it is possible that people get 5 sets or more.
    Taking away given rewards is almost impossible for a fair solution. That's why I think we will see a nerf plus some sort of compensation and that those that have bought a set for cash can have their money back.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    A suggestion - let everyone who have multiple set keep one set and allow us to trade extra talismans for either other rare talismans or Eddies of our choice. Say 3 talismans for one Eddie

OS
    Android
    Blade's right what possible good would more than 2 sets be really? I would even stop at one set, or at least only play PVP with one set, I think we still need other characters in our teams to exploit the powers of the primordials.
    I could be wrong but isn't the nerf they plan to do to them mean the effects won't stack anymore?
    So extra sets would be pointless anyway, unless you just have them sitting in toons ready to go when you call them up.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I'm not sure how they will nerf them, but if they limit the number of buffs to only 2 at any given time, it would mean that using more than 1 set isn't really beneficial unless one of the characters dies.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Some sort of information about what will be done with the sets would be appreciated very much as long as the event is still running. What's your plan, Kaz and others?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020