Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    We will see how the talisman work without those ascension stacking, those were killer attacks. Now the big guys can whip some butt on the players who got where they are by having multiple talisman.

OS
    iOS
    I think it's a good thing to make those talismants less overpowered. They are still very good and allow the return of the prisoner in the arena 👍
    Very very good thing to have remove those ghost effects from those talismants before the next arena event (nobody wants to spend 5min/match when you have 400 to do)

OS
    iOS
    The ghost effect was actually the saving saving grace on those talismans. They actually seem worse now.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Seriously?! that’s it?! not a single word of explanation,apologies,compensation?!!!

So now i have 4 sets of talismans, which only add 3 effects? I, as a paying customer, would like to have the choice of keeping them or getting a full refund of 1000s of common souls and around 20M gold!!!

Up yours Neglecting Frauds!
    You didn't expect anything else from Naughty Fraud, did you?

The level of incompetence combined witht the "lack of responsibility for their actions" and "we don't give a shit" really is unheard of.

If I would have spent real money on those talismans I definitely would want a refund especially they weren't particularly cheap. I just wasted a lot od ressources on them plus roughly 10M gold what is a bit annoying. Luckily I developed only 2 sets as I fully expected that those wannabe devs will bum screw the players again.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Okay but honestly as someone who didn't have them, how the hell were we supposed to counter them? You guys are all pissy they got nerfed, yet normal players couldn't even counter them in their original state. There was no way to stop people who had them if you're a player with less money.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    Okay but honestly as someone who didn't have them, how the hell were we supposed to counter them? You guys are all pissy they got nerfed, yet normal players couldn't even counter them in their original state. There was no way to stop people who had them if you're a player with less money.
    Exactly what i have been saying. I guess I would be considered “lucky” as I have characters that can over come them and win some matches against them but that is not the case for most players. There were quite a few people who didn’t get a single set of these and having to fight people with even one set is damn near impossible to beat let alone facing someone with 4 sets. Watching my son struggle even at rank 6000 and losing before his turn is pretty disheartening for any “new” players. It has been said on many other posts that the game is targetting “new players”. I can’t see how “new players” would enjoy this aspect of game.

I honestly don’t have a solution to offer though because I am sympathetic to those who spent millions of gold and resources. They don’t deserve to be screwed out of that investment either. It was really just a poor execution of an event and has caused the PVP part of the game to really be skewed. Way more than what Relics caused.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    The ghost effect was actually the saving saving grance on those talismans. They actually seem worse now.
    Ghost was great for when you lost the toss. Each battle I had against teams with them when I’ve lost the toss, half my team is destroyed as unsurprisingly they are full of 100% crit chance and all the good stuff and I’ve been full of the negative shit.

From impressions so far I preferred the old way.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimDusk View Post
    You guys are all pissy they got nerfed,.
    That’s just the serial moaners. They’ll moan about anything and keep coming back.

OS
    Android
    Yeah playing PVP there is a notable difference but there is still plenty of teams with multiple sets I'm guessing, I have a theory that playing multiple sets may still hold an advantage over the player using only one set.
    To spite having one set on a GCOTD all my would be gold buffs were non existent (cancelled out) when faced with a team I suspect had three sets.
    No they did not stack, true but having more than one set may still eclipse the opposition, this team consisted of Cyborg Eddie, Prisoner, GCOTD and gold bat...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Yes multiple sets still stack (both yellow and grey buff).. which, to me, is the entire issue. Removing a couple of the more beneficial buff doesn't do a great deal to change things. Especially since characters with Primordial talismans now seem to auto-revive upon their first death even if the Immortality buff isn't present.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That's true Yup I see that happen regularly reviving for no particular reason...
    But I have not seen them stack yet, and I thought they said they would address the stacking issue..?
    Yesterday I had doom with one go left on GCOTD he got given a death blow by a different opposition member and this forced him to ghost which cancelled out the doom...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan