Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    OS
    Android
    I only have one set, I had to pay real dollars for mine just to compete...
    On the highly unlikely event that NF do take back every primordial talisman in existence they certainly won't be refunding real money. That said I would be happy to be refunded in a similar monetary value with ingame stuff, ironite, souls etc

But even that won't happen, what ever they do or don't do it will be even in a sense for all.
    I'd say it would be more likely another counter talisman would be introduced like the Valor talisman, hell risky putting them on a toon against primordials though.
    While I can see everyone's point of view and don't disagree with any of it, it does get quite draining with all the negativity around here these days.
    It shouldn't surprise anyone that NF Devs are staying right away from the anger and frustration shown in this thread...

We should all just chill out it's just a game at the end of the day, the older the argument gets the further it will slip from our minds and be replaced with next big thing...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    After playing with these talismans the last two days it is my opinion that they were'nt nerfed at all but buffed in a kneejerk reaction to attempt to nerf them. It would have made more sense to remove exhaust and 100% Critical Strike and the ability to stack. I don't really care about my wasted resources, something sensible needs to be done with them, Hell, just fix everyone's account to where we all have two maxed sets. That would be fair in my eyes after the debacle of an event it turned out to be.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    The worse a product gets the more you want to use it? Interesting ... The preferred customer for today's industries ... Feed them shit and they ask for seconds ...
    To me, the product is just fine. In fact, since the Nerf the set has gotten more balanced if anything. I do enjoy playing this game at times, otherwise, why would I even play it? When a bunch of assholes never have anything positive to say, literally ever, it just makes me feel glad that I'm not in such a one-dimensional state of mind and always feel the compulsion to hate a free game.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Reading posts is very entertaining and so is the game, I offer my suggestions in a positive demeanor, no whining intended. Glad to have made,a trooper laugh at my suggestions

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Reading posts is very entertaining and so is the game, I offer my suggestions in a positive demeanor, no whining intended. Glad to have made,a trooper laugh at my suggestions
    I wasn't really trying to direct one of my comments at you personally, it was more towards the ones who were really whining at things that have been going on. Personally, I try to stay away from the negativity or offer some insight and suggestions like you have, but people have just been getting way too toxic lately and while some of it is justified, much of it isn't in my eyes.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    they are not cheated like Destiny talisman! the new big shit of the game....that only few players have....
    I play all troopers all days.