Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I don’t see Destiny Talimans as broken. They work as intended. Yes they were for purchase only but they are not broken by any means. You could also buy Primordial too.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I've written and deleted and rewritten a response to the talisman debacle. I just don't know what to say. There is a giant virtual rug somewhere this whole thing is going to be swept under and forgotten so what is the point. Maybe it will get a footnote in the wiki.
    I'm just going to issue a support ticket and see where that goes. Even for a game this is disappointing.
    I do wish they would make a post on what the new intended effect of the talisman set is supposed to really be. Should the remaining options stack, not stack, is it still being tested and tweaked so they don't know yet what the final outcome for this set will be? Will future new yellow and silver buffs be added as options for the set to pull from or will it always be only the options available right now?
    Game or not - in my eyes that is clear fraud. The continued to sell the talismans that clearly gave a massive advantage an knew that they will castrate them in the near future. The ethical thing would have been to drop them from the store and give everyboy the money back. Furthermore roll the whole thing back. Take them out of the game and refund everybody what they spent / sacrificed ...

A lot of work? Impossible? Well - how about testing your shit before it goes live for once? I will repeat it again: They never ever take responsibility when they fuck something up and just continue the scam. Luckily I stopped putting money into this fraud a long time ago and everybody should do so until they learn how to treat customers. Not the fault of the players but they have to pay for the incompetence of Naughty Fraud.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I don’t see Destiny Talimans as broken. They work as intended. Yes they were for purchase only but they are not broken by any means. You could also buy Primordial too.
    I don’t have a set, and I don’t recall, but are they suppose to add buffs for the duration of the battle? I’ve had battles where it took me about 20 turns to kill the last toon specifically because of those talisman buffs. They even buff within the same turn.

Example: Destiny buff invincibility, I remove it, but then after my next toon attacks the buff is right back plus now with a shield as well. My remaining 2 toons can’t remove it, and when they attack a new buff most likely gets added on top of what’s already there.

Is that how they are suppose to work?

I wish I had a set, but pay to win just isn’t my style. I would pay something for a good game that works properly though.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    I don’t have a set, and I don’t recall, but are they suppose to add buffs for the duration of the battle? I’ve had battles where it took me about 20 turns to kill the last toon specifically because of those talisman buffs. They even buff within the same turn.

Example: Destiny buff invincibility, I remove it, but then after my next toon attacks the buff is right back plus now with a shield as well. My remaining 2 toons can’t remove it, and when they attack a new buff most likely gets added on top of what’s already there.

I wish I had a set, but pay to win just isn’t my style. I would pay something for a good game that works properly though.
    You are 100% right - they are annoying af ... I consider them broken as well but also refused to buy a set because this incompetent company won't see any more money from me unless they change their attitude
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android

Exactly my thoughts! I also don't pay to win in this bugfest.
    But it is real "fun" to fight against a team with double pay-styler destiny sets plus primords from another team member that gives perfect immunity. The problem with Destiny is (apart from the fact that you cannot get them elsewhere in the game. I thought to open a thread with all talis sets that are not available, but no motivation right now due to all these bugs and frauds), that they grant per hit (!) not per attack. I was close to lose with 3 of my team up, against a single gunner Lilith with Destiny, as that b'tch got 4 buffs every time my gunner Lilith did an attack (even the powermove has multihits...). So even if one buff is removed, 3 new are there. As we are in that "cool" phase of nerfing things, why not nerf the Destiny Set to grant per attack instead of hits? The are not longer available in the store, so the money is already made by the buyers... Shame!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I have encountered several problems with opponents with promordial talisman. I had 2 tunes with golden immortality attacked both died and only one of them revived. I have also killed opponents with immortality that has not revived.

Secondly, I have been stunned by the green bat while I have golden immunity. Its difficult on deciding what tune to attack if you can't trust the buffs you see or have.

As it's been stated, it's impossible to know what the prisoner is actually accomplishing with his passive disable.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I have encountered several problems with opponents with promordial talisman. I had 2 tunes with golden immortality attacked both died and only one of them revived. I have also killed opponents with immortality that has not revived.

Secondly, I have been stunned by the green bat while I have golden immunity. Its difficult on deciding what tune to attack if you can't trust the buffs you see or have.

As it's been stated, it's impossible to know what the prisoner is actually accomplishing with his passive disable.
    I’ve seen this even before the primordial talisman. The arena has been a mess for some time with things not working as they are intended. The bugs are so overwhelming that I and many of us really, are just tired of reporting them.

OS
    iOS

I would agree that from an opposition standpoint they tend to auto-grant invincibility a bit too often - if they did so on turn rather than on damage they'd be okay, but I'm not sure I'd throw them into the same broken category as teh Primordials. I mean on defense, that's not really a "problem".
    Last edited by Yup; 06-23-2018 at 04:53 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Game or not - in my eyes that is clear fraud. The continued to sell the talismans that clearly gave a massive advantage an knew that they will castrate them in the near future. The ethical thing would have been to drop them from the store and give everyboy the money back. Furthermore roll the whole thing back. Take them out of the game and refund everybody what they spent / sacrificed ...

A lot of work? Impossible? Well - how about testing your shit before it goes live for once? I will repeat it again: They never ever take responsibility when they fuck something up and just continue the scam. Luckily I stopped putting money into this fraud a long time ago and everybody should do so until they learn how to treat customers. Not the fault of the players but they have to pay for the incompetence of Naughty Fraud.
    Certainly better to just take things like this silently than to "moan" about them though, hmm? It really is amazing what some people will open their mouths to swallow... lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post

Maybe you should stop playing lmao.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings