Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    What the devs need to do is create another overpowered character that blocks all golden buffs from being applied. Combine the new character with some purchase only talisman for a real money maker. Another great idea would be a relic that negates or reduces the benefits of current relics.

OS
    iOS
    They will likely have this ready to put out just round the corner I would guess - maybe the new Icarus can put out the flare from all of those stacked golden buffs - would not surprise me in the slightest.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

I have managed to get 4 full sets,maxed them out and constructed a “fun” 4 gunned team (two sets are enough). one word: DISGUSTING!

My prophecy from about a year ago has come true: The lack of creativity skills and knowledge about the mechanics of their own game, has lead to the day when the No Fantasy team has screwed the game beyond repair. Well done NF!

What now?! nerf a set which people have worked so hard to get?! hmm...

OS
    iOS
    Just a heads up that we will be making some adjustments to this Talisman Set in the next update. They were initially intended to be uber rare and powerful, but due to a bug with the recent sacrifice event it's been pretty easy to get a high number of sets all at once, so we'll be taking their power down a notch.

They will still be good, but they are currently just a bit more powerful than intended, especially with the full team stacking.

-Kaz
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 06-18-2018 at 03:34 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Just a heads up that we will be making some adjustments to this Talisman Set in the next update. They were initially intended to be uber rare and powerful, but due to a bug with the recent sacrifice event it's been pretty easy to get a high number of sets all at once , so we'll be taking their power down a notch.

They will still be good, but they are currently just a bit more powerful than intended, especially with the full team stacking.

-Kaz
    Thanks Kaz for stepping in the discussion. I am afraid you need to prepare for some hate in the nexts posts...

My experience with the new set is quite ok, as I found nice counters against the teams with 1, 2 or 3 sets. Thats why I don't use them on my defense by now. But I did not face a team with 4 sets until now and also no teams from the top25 I guess due to the new point and matchmaking system.
    So I guess they will be nerfed to only grant the buff for one round and/or limiting the stacking to 2 gold buffs - which is still ok.
    What I really would love to know is: What was the "bug" in the sacrifice event? What was the original plan that went wrong? Would you mind to share? Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    My guess is the sacrifice bug was the way the Talismans were awarded. They probably should have been distributed in an order similar to Yup's suggestion. Meaning you could only get a full set of 6 after several VII sacrifice or a full Vortex. Instead of getting a full set on a VI sacrifice.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    My guess is the sacrifice bug was the way the Talismans were awarded. They probably should have been distributed in an order similar to Yup's suggestion. Meaning you could only get a full set of 6 after several VII sacrifice or a full Vortex. Instead of getting a full set on a VI sacrifice.
    Damn I wish I ran into that "bug".

I got 1 for each of my tier VI sac's, and usually 2 from the vortex fill. I managed two full vortexes and bought the remaining 2 from the shop to get 2 full sets.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Just a heads up that we will be making some adjustments to this Talisman Set in the next update. They were initially intended to be uber rare and powerful, but due to a bug with the recent sacrifice event it's been pretty easy to get a high number of sets all at once , so we'll be taking their power down a notch.

-Kaz

Great. Thanks for noticing.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    so I have 5 sets plus 2 extra, made huge investment in powering them, now my Arena is empty because of my hi stats? no competitors in the 70+% defense win bracket to populate the normally 10 competitors? Over and over I refresh and there are maybe one or three, then nothing at all. Why can I not run my crew against anyone in the arena? https://youtu.be/U8jmsVuMTbAName:  Screenshot_2018-06-18-11-35-07 (1).png
Views: 409
Size:  233.8 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Thanks Kaz for stepping in the discussion. I am afraid you need to prepare for some hate in the nexts posts...

My experience with the new set is quite ok, as I found nice counters against the teams with 1, 2 or 3 sets. Thats why I don't use them on my defense by now. But I did not face a team with 4 sets until now and also no teams from the top25 I guess due to the new point and matchmaking system.
    So I guess they will be nerfed to only grant the buff for one round and/or limiting the stacking to 2 gold buffs - which is still ok.
    What I really would love to know is: What was the "bug" in the sacrifice event? What was the original plan that went wrong? Would you mind to share? Thanks!
    I don't think so. I think most players will be happy that they spent a huge amount of gold, skill shards, shards and runes to upgrade toons and talismans just to have to cope with a nerf (still be good) because of a "minor" f*ck*up of the devs (probably not tested the shite again) ... basically it's "our mistake but we still *** you up the ***"
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.