Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I hope they give you some new lists with inactive players only and the opportunity to play with a team of 5 members so that you can make the most out of your 5 sets
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Instead of getting a full set on a VI sacrifice.
    ... which not everyone got (damn it!) I got only 3
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    GREAT! Now they are going to nerf them. Now I wish I would have saved sac material for next sac event and collected a character.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    ... which not everyone got (damn it!) I got only 3
    I got 1 from Vortex fill and 1 from VI, soo my luck was terrible on this. Undeterred though my counter pvp build has no issues with these talismans on attack side.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    It is what it is I suppose. If everyone bitches loud enough they can get anything they want (-_-) zzz
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    ....but due to a bug...
    WHAT?! care to share? what an unprofessional and lame excuse for yet another F up....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    It is what it is I suppose. If everyone bitches loud enough they can get anything they want (-_-) zzz
    I'm not against the nerf - hell yeah they are overpowered in that combinations and even I say that as a lucky owner of 3 sets. What pisses me off is the attitude those constant snafus are handled. They f*ck it up and don't show any respect that people made an effort ... all they are saying is: Oh yeah, sorry, we nerf them a bit ... our fault *giggle*

Bring your car to the garage for a service to NF. You come back and the NF-mechanics tell you:

"We had to change the brakes but realized we used a faulty set!"
    "Did you change them again?"
    "Of course not! But we throttled the engine to compensate for it - we don't charge you extra and the car is still good"
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    I think clearly from inception NF failed to consider standard talisman issues if buffs are granted.

Any other talisman which grants something to allies does so ONCE.. even if you have that same talisman set on multiple allies. I'm not aware of any other talisman set which continually grants buff, after buff, after buff, after buff to allies and stacks them each and every time -- no, they may grant a buff each round, but they only grant 1 at a time. Clearly the Primordial talismans were broken from the start because they failed to take this standard behavior into account.

I'd say it's not so much a "F up" as it is just lack of attention to detail, again. Basic Q&A testing would have shown the possibility of having Ghost, Sovereign, Perfect Immunity, Perfect Immortality, Ascension, Shroud, and Crit Strike all on one toon at at any given time - or even the entire team at one time. Let alone any yellow buffs other characters can grant to allies (are there other yellow buffs?)

Also don't get the "hit this toon and you get Sleep cast on yourself". That makes no sense. There are no shields up.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-18-2018 at 07:08 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Also don't get the "hit this toon and you get Sleep cast on yourself". That makes no sense. There are no shields up.
    I had this happen a few times and was wondering where it comes from.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    Just a heads up that we will be making some adjustments to this Talisman Set in the next update. They were initially intended to be uber rare and powerful, but due to a bug with the recent sacrifice event it's been pretty easy to get a high number of sets all at once, so we'll be taking their power down a notch.

-Kaz
    The moral here isn't that they felt the talismans were overpowered. They knew they were powerful. The problem as he puts it is that only certain people were supposed to get them. More people got this than they intended and THAT is why they are changing it. They were meant to be powerful, just not many people were supposed to get them.

This is why people on the boards keep begging you guys to focus on fixing the bugs! Everything in this game is related. When you release something people make team adjustments and spend resources they have been saving to make the most of whatever just came out. You go change it and people feel their resource spend was a waste. It is just a game, but when you can’t produce a product that follows your own rules it really aggravates people who are trying to enjoy your product.

Oddly for the first time in a while I have really been enjoying PVP. Because of this talisman set I am running a whole new PVP team (with only 1 set of these talismans btw). Normally I hate PVP, but the past few days it’s been different and fun for me. I have 1 set I completed the advertised requirements to get. I’ve won, I’ve lost since I equipped it. PVP is faster again. Win or lose it doesn’t feel like forever this week. The point is that I followed your rules, got the promised result and have been enjoying it. Now I’m disappointed because you screwed up, again and who knows what you are going to do to make a waste of the effort I put into the set I am using. Just get things right the first time and people will stop being frustrated.

And why wait almost 4 days to decide you messed up?

You have a product that is close to being great. You have a huge devoted fan base to pull from. People have been willing to play the same content over and over for 2 years in many cases-that should tell you something. The only thing stopping you is the buggy product you are releasing.