Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    That makes sense. No matter the difficulty, I'm pushing through tonight's dungeons. Magus is the one I've been waiting for all week! And I suspect I'm not along in that.
    yeah i was waitning for this one and the magus one, need some blue and red shards
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Anyone spotted which of the stages is being most consistent at dropping 3* rainbow shards? I got 1 on 7 but got red on 8 and 9. Going to give 10 a try soon. This rift is not so bad and seeing as I have a lot of high level Troopers left to use today I will try and farm these higher levels for a while to get rainbow shards

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    Anyone spotted which of the stages is being most consistent at dropping 3* rainbow shards? I got 1 on 7 but got red on 8 and 9. Going to give 10 a try soon. This rift is not so bad and seeing as I have a lot of high level Troopers left to use today I will try and farm these higher levels for a while to get rainbow shards
    had one in 10 earlier, just got a red in 7 plus some rare souls no rainbows tho
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Browno View Post
    Use Soldier eddies shield skill on dog of war and activate blue allied soldier reflect and the boss counterkills itself
    yep i love this tactic :-) but i don't use the allied soldier, any 4th character will do the job, when dog of war has enough hp even in level 10.
    perfect to use the troopers

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    yesterday i got 4 or 5 rainbows in level 10 and 3 or 4 rare souls. i refilled twice, and had one levelup so i played approx. 55-60 rounds (but not solely level 10)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    This is the first dungeon that I can sustainably farm level X. I plan to farm the snot out of it in search of rainbows.

OS
    iOS
    I am going to say it - for me the drop rates in the Rift's are an utter p***take. Just done stage 10 and got 2 ordinary souls. Seriously?? Where are the bloody evolution runes

OS
    iOS
    I am going to say it - for me the drop rates in the Rift's are an utter p***take. Just done stage 10 and got 2 ordinary souls. Seriously?? Where are the bloody evolution runes
    evo runes dont drop in the dungeon, only shards and souls
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Sorry I meant shards. I was too angry when I posted - lol. Calmed down a bit now

OS
    iOS
    Lol yeah sometimes it drops crap, been lucky in 7 today so try there
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad