Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that when the Lord of Light gets taken down, it looks like he's been kicked in the nuts.
    HAHA YES!

makes you wonder if the devs made the animation with that in mind.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    So what were you drinking exactly?

I was having a local Pale Ale last night while I was counting my lack of 3* rainbow shards
    Tonight I are mostly drinking Glen Moray whisky. Don't judge me, it's been a rough day at work. I do like a nice pale ale though. Esp one with lots of cascade hops.

OpticSugar: of course he's been kicked in the 'nads, he keeps calling ppl wankers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Tonight I are mostly drinking Glen Moray whisky. Don't judge me, it's been a rough day at work...
    no judgement here Jennie. Whisky is a beautiful thing

A friend recently turned me onto Templeton Rye Whiskey - ultra smooth and tastey!

last night I upgraded from the Pale Ale to an IPA. Still counting my lack of 3* rainbow shards lol

Tonight I'll be hanging with another friend that is all about bourbon...I see a glass of bourbon in my near future!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"