Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Based on the heiroglyphs in the news page in the game, I'd expect that Osiris and Set are coming up.
    I think you're right. Whoever they are though, wouldn't it be cool to have a mini-level where you could fight 'em? Maybe a new Secret Location/Skull Quest? I know... impossible. But when we can no longer dream, we die. lol
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Why this? Some quite d be appreciated!
    I’m sorry, but can you repeat yourself. I don’t follow.

OS
    Android
    Finished the event.Got Horus x2 plus Carriage Rider for the pit.That`s a bit of luck,I suppose.

OS
    Android
    Curse took me the longest. I ended up using Rainmaker Ed's Stab, Pharaoh Dog's basic attack, and Chopper Magus' Passive. I could tick off between 20 to 30 Curses per run on LoL Ass. XI. Kicking myself because I'm pretty sure I sacrificed a Blue Buzz Lightyear some time ago.

Blind and Silence were done pretty fast. I had an auto-play team w/ FotD Eddie (Blind & Silence), Sekhmet (Silence) and a Gunner Demon Spawn (Silence Passive)

Now I'm just grinding out the remaining 200 LoL Battles before time runs out. Unfortunately I'm nearly out of Ironite.

OS
    Android
    Fantastic. Just bought the 400 SOT pack to reach the 300 LOL battles and bam! the game suddenly kicked me out and now is showing again the no-connection message... just wow

OS
    Android
    Similar here. My team stood there like idiots for minutes in the end of a Skull Quest until the new data message popped up. Since then "check your internet connection".
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Ok, it works again and believe it or not, I still got the rewards from the Quest!! I am surprised... positively! That is very rare in that game
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Got Horus yesterday, he seems relatively good. Haven't really tried for any of these Powerslave characters, but they're cool.

OS
    Android
    Another unlucky event for me. No Horus, no anything actually. Got 3rd Lilith and of course it's magus again. The probability of getting 3 blue in a row is 0,8%. I'd really like to see the character generation code. There is something horribly wrong.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I managed to get 2x Horus after several events of getting absolutely nothing. Possibly one of my favourite characters, he works really well with the Nightmare talismans IMO. Also started looking at the hieroglyphs as someone mentioned above, I'm sure Osiris is next, but I can't find anything that directly matches the last one, though Set is somewhat similar. Guess we'll just have to wait and see lol.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado