Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Could be Anubis, god of afterlife and protector of graves and cemeteries.
    Following the logic and symbolism suggestions the fifth god ll be Osiris, father of Horus, his wife Hathor/Isis/Asset travels around all the Nile River length to seek for his body, after his brother Seth betrayed him and slaughter his body. Osiris ll reborn eventually to bring back the light and the judgment over the Egypt.

OS
    Android
    Any ideas on all gunner Hard team? My teams just stuck at Aset she keeps reviving and healing herself and it is an infinite loop
    Last edited by Noventa; 08-20-2018 at 01:30 AM.
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    what can be next event "grave digger"?
    Benjamin Breeg Eddie.

Grave Souls with an increased chance of getting Breeg Eddie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post
    Any ideas on all gunner Hard team? My teams just stuck at Aset she keeps reviving and healing herself and it is an infinite loop
    Primordials help. For Eddies, Navigator can apply Perfect Corruption, which can help if Primordials don't do the trick. Tailgunner is my main Eddie, though. With all those Gunner toons, his Fury triggers a lot. If you can time it right, you can get some extra turns from it. Gunner Lilith is also good at removing effects.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Noventa View Post
    I don’t hit her directly until her minions are dead. My team is not that strong (sharded Tailgunner and primordial prisoner, unsharded gunner and golden dog) and I get past her 75% of the time. It’s just REALLY time-consuming and sometimes I don’t make it through to the end.

OS
    Android
    I only hit the minions if I was going to trigger Asets buffs. I used Nav (steel/chance), prisoner(primordial), DM(energy/immunity/green) and GPD( immunity/energy/green). If prisoner didn't corrupt then I used Nav to corrupt. The immunity kept GDP from getting corrupted, and allowed to keep immunity on the team, The energy kept the power level up. Dont worry about the minions, just wear down Aset. GDP can keep the team healed. The gunner dog will trip Asets buffs if not corrupted, try a single target hitter, hit the minions if you will trip her buffs.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Benjamin Breeg Eddie.

Grave Souls with an increased chance of getting Breeg Eddie.
    Another cruel joke will it be...
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I will open the 10 Treachery souls after the event is over. I am superstitious about that. Then I will have 730 nebu frags and maybe 1 of the gods, probably rather 0/4. The final event will decide for me if the whole "mega-event" was a success or not.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Guys, dont forget that the last God Event is a sacrifice Event. I think, and i hope they will rewarding sacrifices with Souls from the the 5t god.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Earth View Post
    Guys, dont forget that the last God Event is a sacrifice Event. I think, and i hope they will rewarding sacrifices with Souls from the the 5t god.
    I reckon it'll be up to 10 souls available for x amount of essence, as they've done previously, plus a chance of Nebu frags for all sacs - it'd be nice for them to include souls in sac/vortex rewards but, given that there's been a max of 10 souls available for each event so far, I think they'll do something a bit more limited.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.