Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Alright, managed to get 2 of Osiris, one from the event souls and one from nebu fragments. He's definitely a champ, he could have one of the most OP movesets in the game. I pair him with Piece of Mind Eddie and Set and the 3 just d e s t r o y
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I got 2 just from event souls.

Also picked up a bunch of toons I didn't have, which is always a plus.

Still going on the sacrifices! I had a lot of souls saved up!

Edit: OK, make that 3.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 08-26-2018 at 01:34 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    All months worth of save souls sacrificed, I got Osiris and Beast Eddie, and enough Nebu frags to get the last God I did not have Horus.
    I achieved my first ever Ultimate sacrifice and have completely sharded Osiris and Horus and finished off sharding up Edward the great.
    Osiris is a monster! I can farm NOTB on auto now finally! Best God yet....
    I hope everybody does well out of this sacrificial event!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Osiris has bird feet as well, but I got him and like him lol.

OS
    iOS
    I put all my souls I was saving and did some sacrificing for some more souls and have only got 2 5 star characters. One which is Alliance General (do not have) and a prisoner which I already had. I also have not got Osiris from 15 souls offering souls.

OS
    Android
    Well I've used almost all my non-common souls. Now busy sacrificing the common ones. I've got enough I should probably be able to get another vortex (I've done about 6 I think).
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Did some more sacrificing and still got only 4 star characters. And not to mention that from those 4 star characters I did not get Doomsday or Benjamin Breeg. Today is not my day.

OS
    iOS
    some advice requested - i have 1500 nebu fragments. i already have osiris and horus. what should i get with the frags - another osiris and sekhmet and set, or a couple of osiris’, or... thanks in advance
    All Eddies fully sharded. Still need:
    Coalgiver Eddie

OS
    Android
    My tips for preparing for a sacrifice event:

1. Keep a fair few slots empty in your roster. 20+ is a good number if you can do it.
    2. Save all Rare and greater souls for the next Sac event. At most, redeem event souls or souls from fragments for characters you specifically want (eg: an Eddie, etc).
    3. For Daily achievements, redeem a common soul.
    4. When you get your last vortex and realise you definitely can't get another, stop and save the rest of your souls for the NEXT event.
    5. If sacrificing common souls (1-2 star) at any time (event or not), use 5x1 star and 4x2 star (203 points) or 1x1 star and 9 x 2 star (303 points). This gives you either 2 or 3 tier I rewards, and a good chance at getting either SoW or Rare Souls (that you can redeem/sacrifice again during a sacrifice event).
    6. If you have extra cash and shards, you can level up 4 and 5 star toons before you actually sacrifice them. This can get you things like Exhalted and Ultimate sacrifices you wouldn't have got otherwise.
    7. If sacrificing rare souls (3 star), try to do 9x3 star (Warrior/Sentinel/Magus) or 8x3 star (Gunner/Assassin). This gets you 3x tier II rewards.
    8. With any sacrifice, try and get either just over the amount, or either double/triple it. Double and Triple gets you 2 or 3 of that tiers rewards.
    9. When you're so close to the next tier and have sacrifice slots left, don't forget using smaller toons rather than bigger ones.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 08-26-2018 at 03:27 AM.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    How can you get so many, rare souls? Besides Skull Quests and trooper badges.