Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So in order to get anywhere with the anniversary event,I am suppose to be running this game in auto unless I am sleeping or working. No way can a casual player complete win 500 cosmos battles. Now they start a new event at the same time and I am supposed to win 1000 arena battles???
    How do you try to complete 2 events at the same time?
    I like this game A LOT and try to at least use all my troopers everyday but they expect you to play this game 24/7 to complete these events.
    Would be nice if RL could stay out of the way so I can constantly play this game every waking moment.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    That is why for these situations that players stick up a Single Eddie Defense. By the small chance you get into a battle, you can get a quick win. Put your high rank aside for one week and help the user side out.

OS
    Android
    Arena is unplayable...fix the Servers..

I like the Game very much. Really, but you cannot Start an Event like this, when arena is nearly undoable. Im gettin pissed -.-

I want to buy the Starter Pack 2 for 54€, but im Thinking about to cancel the idea.

You should gave us a few rewards/ souls for this clownfiesta..
    Last edited by Iced_Earth; 07-08-2018 at 02:18 PM.

OS
    Android
    Ok we'll settle for free ironite stack or event souls and a few thousand iron coins.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Ok we'll settle for free ironite stack or event souls and a few thousand iron coins.
    I agree. This is usually my off day and I always get a good start on the arena events. A couple events ago I ended up with over 700 wins, mostly due with 200 done on Sunday. I figure I am out of 2000-2200 Iron coins, and at least 9 Event Souls.

OS
    Android
    It's sad. I have full uninterrupted internet and yet this game says I have none and won't even load.....

OS
    Android
    Because of the APMA errors, this is the longest I've ever stayed in the top 100.

OS
    iOS
    I've managed 20 wins today but the pvp event isn't even listed in the achievements tab. There for I'm assuming they wont count. This is an all too common scenario now.

OS
    Android
    I really hope they get this fixed soon. Once I reach 300 I'll have enough fragments to finally get 7th Son. I'm even more concerned about those than the loss of iron coins and other rewards.

OS
    Android
    It takes 5 minutes to do an arena battles once you get one to load, then it won't close. Since this started I'm up to 15 battles. Even those it seems the ai is not counting damage correctly.