Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I dont know of any gunner toons with all red talis, but Hallowed Eddie and Tailgunner Eddie can have all six slots red.

I wasnt asking for help in auto farming madness level. I was inquiring for help for others that may not have primordials or DDE and gunner lilith, to help in completing the madness challenge.

OS
    Android
    Tried another couple of runs on madness, swapped some talismans around and without bringing any troopers with primordials (as obviously used them already). Well I didn't even make it past the first wave ffs. And the reward for somehow completing this is 2 extra souls that will give me two 3* toons in all likelihood, some VH Eddie fragments I don't really need and 20 Nebu fragments from the 2 event souls? Umm let me think about this for a second. Um no thanks, get f#%ked. Not worth the headache. Way to go to remind us that this is still a game of the haves and have nots.

So I'll just focus on completing all the other missions and buy whatever souls I need to ensure I have enough Nebu fragments. Probably what the devs really want anyway.....
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I finished farming the Temple of Powerslave, picked up the final 4 souls and guess what? Yep I picked up a second Set, he will do very nicely in the sac event in a week or two...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Has anyone noticed set has bird feet?

OS
    iOS
    What a pain in the arse Madness is with all Gunners. Just done a run that took nearly 14 minutes as I couldn’t kill that purple Bitch. Probably my team setup in all fairness. Using Navigator (Chance/Immortality), Lilith (Life/True/Immunity), Golden Pharoah Dog (Energy/Angel), CotD (Primordial). All 4 fully pimped out with SS as well. Any suggestions for possible a Talisman changes to make this a bit quicker?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Try adding strike, echo penetrating. They helped me

OS
    Android
    You may want to try DM, has great single damage for the main. I found prisoner was better that cotd. The initial corrupt really helped.
    On GPD, I replaced angel with immunity so I could always give immunity to the rest of the team. I used chance/steel on Nav Eddie, they kept attacking him especially on revenge attacks. Use nav to corrupt the main if not corrupted by prisoner at the start. I could finish manually in 4-5 minutes.

I dont have lilith to damage those golden buffs. COTD sometimes triggered the mains buffs, I used prisoner single attack on the other toons if it could trigger the mains buffs.

OS
    Android
    I also used energy on DM to keep my power level going, so nav could corrupt or GPD could heal/immune the team.

OS
    Android
    Untill a couple of hours ago I didn't have a gunner Eddie. I sacrificed a lot of Eddies, don't ask me why it's embarassing I'm stupid, but I managed to get back the 4 Eddies that don't drop anywhere thanks to Sam from NF. Well, yesterday I managed to make 10 all gunner runs using Desert Marauder (thorn, immortality), prisoner (primordial), GPD (health, energy) and whatever Gunner Eddie was available as trooper. There was some Cyborgs, Doomsday, Soldiers and around 7 Navigators. They were all fully charded and all. I've succcesfully made 7 runs with navigator, 2 with Soldier and 1 with Cyborg. Couldn't do it with the 3 Doomsday available I think they all had Eclipse. All the Navigator runs were kinda easy actually, I even let auto on one run and it went great untill the boss with that shrouded sniper, swittched to manual, heal and finished quite easily. As a matter of fact, the runs with Soldier Eddie were quite easy as well. The ones with cyborg was a pain, lost a couple. But yeah, Doomsday was the worst for me, I couldn't even reach Set. It could be my formation, I don't know. The major tip I can give you guys is heal/immunize the shit out of your team. In my case GPD did the trick. Thorn was really usefull too with its permadeth/healing block.
    Last edited by DanielRacy; 08-18-2018 at 06:02 PM.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    Has anyone noticed set has bird feet?
    He's a true bird dog lol.