Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    wow man impressive, you must have collected a lot of stuff to get so many souls!

I had way less souls than you and at first only got Mystic and Iron Eddie (dupes), so it would have been a disappointing event for me if i hadn't been lucky enough to get Osiris! Got him from a 10 pack souls i got from a vortex. So in the end i'm happy with the event, also cause this made me spare other 500 nebu frags which i'll use to get the other Gods.

Aiming to get enough frags to get the 3 remaining Gods i still don't have.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    wow man impressive, you must have collected a lot of stuff to get so many souls!
    Wonderful!!! You are very lucky.

I really saved lots stuff, take precious souls for example, I saved almost 60 precious souls.

And more than 20 5*characters I think.

OS
    Android
    You guys must have taken all my souls, out of 20 offering souls, 55 G/A souls, over 100 misc rare souls not 1 god or 5*. I have a few left, not a good overall month, only 1 red god and warrior CotD. Guess I'll buy a god

OS
    Android
    I'm wondering if I buy god soul for nebu shards now, will i get frontier coins when opening soul later when the gods are for sale in FC shop?
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-26-2018 at 01:08 PM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post

I had way less souls than you and at first only got Mystic and Iron Eddie (dupes), so it would have been a disappointing event for me if i hadn't been lucky enough to get Osiris! Got him from a 10 pack souls i got from a vortex. So in the end i'm happy with the event, also cause this made me spare other 500 nebu frags which i'll use to get the other Gods.

Aiming to get enough frags to get the 3 remaining Gods i still don't have.
    This needs an update: did some maths and with all the ironite i've been saving for a long time, i bought other 3 packs of the event souls.
    Besides the fact i got another Osiris and some other 5* chars (some of which i was even missing like the witch doctor), with the frags i got from the 30 souls and the others i gained by the sacrifices and another vortex refill, i reached more than 1500 frags which is what i needed to get the 3 remaining Gods i was missing.

So i was able to buy them all and now my Gods set is complete. It's the first time i manage to do this, and now it's like the morning after Christmas for a kid

Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I'm wondering if I buy god soul for nebu shards now, will i get frontier coins when opening soul later when the gods are for sale in FC shop?
    Good question, didn't think about it..driven by the euphoria i already opened them all but it might be!

OS
    Android
    I didn't get coins for the Osiris I bought with nebu fragments.

OS
    Android
    It would have been nice if all these different souls we received throughout the summer events contained Nebu fragments. I for one would have had a better chance at getting one or two of these Powerslave Gods. I actually screwed myself in the beginning by claiming 2 nebu fragments during the first sac event. I thought we were supposed to be collecting the Exquisite Fragments DOOHH, LOL.
    As it stands now I have 390 Nebu fragments so unless I get REALLY Lucky I will have to drop some Cash towards the Mariner's Bundle to ensure me one of the Gods.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    So it seems that it's not worth it to level up dupes for sac events unless they are nat 4*, am I right? I only have 10x 3* eddies. Needless to say, I have no gods either, and spent nebu frags once so only have 270 now.
    Last edited by Truppe; 08-26-2018 at 09:47 PM.

OS
    Android
    I haven't got any of the gods from the event souls, in fact, I have NEVER got any featured character from event souls so I got used to it but regardless, this event has been quite lucky for me. Non-dupes I pulled today:
    Assassin Child of the Damned
    Magus Undead Rescuer
    Doomsday Eddie (twice!)
    Breeg (twice!)
    Corrupt General
    Sentinel Golden Sun

and also from fragments:
    The Alchemist

I also got enough Nebu frags to buy Horus and Osiris - I think they're the most interesting from all the gods, and they will fit my build and relics.

I was saving the souls since the last sac event and opened them all today. I don't know how many there was - hundreds for sure, or maybe even a few thousand (common souls being the majority). I received over 260 sands of time and over 120 sands of war as additional bonus.

So, I was able to get 2 out of 5 gods. It looks like I'll have to buy the remaining ones with Frontier Coins. Still, I'm satisfied with the result, especially the pulls from rare souls.

OS
    iOS
    Poor Sacrifice event for me. Opened all my Common Souls (7 stacks), about 99 Rare Souls, 30(ish) Offering Souls, about 150 Rare GA Souls and 10 or so Legendary Souls and no Peice of Mind Ed and Benjamin Breeg Ed. They were the only two characters I wanted so disappointing to miss them again but ah well. I’ll get POM in two weeks time through fragments and Benjamin will drop eventually so no big deal.

I did get 2 Prisoners and an Assaaain COTD and a bunch off other 4*. So they drops weren’t poor at all, just poor for what I was looking for.

Got diddly squat from the Offering Souls but it left me with 1500 Fragments. Bought Osiris and Set and just trying to figure out which last one to buy. They all have they pros and cons so I can’t really decide. I could use all 3 really.