Page 43 of 50 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    How can you get so many, rare souls? Besides Skull Quests and trooper badges.
    Everything Cef explained just above is precisely how I do it to.
    Heroic souls get opened if POM frags are on offer (me not having POM Eddie) but otherwise I do not touch any souls above a normal one until the monthly Sac event.
    To get the ultimate sacrifice today I had to power up to 100 7 x 5* duplicate toons some were G/A souls and then I had to throw a skill shard in each one to get me over the 50,000 essence mark.
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Saved enough high level duplicates and many common souls to finally get an ultimate sacrifice. Filled the vortex twice. Got Samurai, Navigator, and Doomsday Eddies, all new to me! Also got the Canoneer(new). Had saved enough nebu fragments to get Osiris, the only event god I’ve gotten.

Overall, very happy with this event!
    Last edited by IZI; 08-26-2018 at 05:08 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesHigh189 View Post
    How can you get so many, rare souls? Besides Skull Quests and trooper badges.
    Save, save, save.

When it is about 1 week before the next Sacrifice event (check the list of events each month), I start sacrificing my common souls till I am in the last 2 segments (last 8th) of the vortex. I see a lot of Rare souls come out of sacrificing common souls.

As I try and stop just after the last fill of the vortex (and hold the rest of the souls I have for the next event), filling it uses 20+ sets (99 per set) of common souls. Any rare souls I collect then are then available when the sacrifice event is on.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Saved up enough to get a vortex, got around 10 Offering souls and earned Osiris. Decided to buy another with Nebu frags so that I had one on both accs. No new Eddies or other toons, but pretty happy nonetheless.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    iOS
    3x exalted sacrifice and one full vortex and result is 6x4 star garbage,no Osiris no nothing,again fuck event...

OS
    Android
    2 Ultimates and 2 vortexes for 30 offering souls. Out of those I got a dupe Warrior CotD and dupe Tailgunner Eddie. Rest all 3*. I'll def keep the CotD for gauntlet as it may come in handy. But as is typical of all event souls (never had an event Eddie), not one of the gods has offered to bestow their powers onto me......

Right now I'm at 1090 frags, I might be able to do another Tier 6 or 7 before event is out. So potentially could push for 1500 with buying of any remaining frags through souls. I'm expecting them to be quite expensive when it comes to FC so might be worth the ironite, etc. Then I'll have to decide which ones to purchase, so far I am looking at Sehkmet, Horus and Osiris I think. Decisions decisions..
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    I sacrificed all I got for 3 weeks. Did 1 Ultimate and 2 Vortexes, got Witchdoctor and Blue Corrupt Rescuer and 2 Aces High Eddies dupes and 2 Corrupt General dupe and 3 Assassin CotD dupes. So much for Gods or New Eddies!
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 08-26-2018 at 08:31 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    For me events is done. I sacrificed all I got for 2 weeks. Did 1 Ultimate and 1 Vortex, get many Legendary, Gun/Assassin and Offering Souls. Got Beast Eddie and Seventh Son Eddie and rest 3* and 4* trash. Used my 500 Nebu for Horus. End of Powerslave Event is best part for me (2 Eddie's).

OS
    Android
    got 2 osiris, 2 benjamin breeg and 2 doomsday eddies. very happy about the event.

OS
    Android
    This kind of sacrifice event with good rewards is what am I waiting for almost a year.

I save lots things to sacrifice in this event. In the end, I get 99+66+30=195 Offering Souls in this event.

(195 Offering Souls are all from sacrifice)

For the chance of 5* character, I get 1 Viking Ed and 2 Osiris in first 99 Offering Souls.

And then, 1 Edward the great in next 66 Offering Souls.

Finally, 1 Osiris in final 30 Offering Souls.

Hope everyone get what you want.

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  441.8 KB

Name:  002.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  440.0 KB

Name:  003.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  441.0 KB