Page 23 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    So far, Horus has most likely the highest base health in the game. I got him with Nebu fragments and he's not 100 yet but I assume he'll have around 20,000 base health when maxed out. He doesn't hit too hard but the stun+effect removal makes up for it.

The new Talismans are great for him to add to his already massive tank of health. My recommendation would be to pair him with Edward the Great as his basic can extend effects by 2 turns and make your team impervious to all damage after a couple turns.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

Banned
    What is "exclusive chance" in numbers???

OS
    Android
    Ok more importantly here find the best toons to farm LOL for the massive tasks to earn Lanner souls.
    I have Magis Chopper for curse, Sentinel Harpy for Silence, Blind can be done with a set of Blind Talismans, Sentinel Newborn of Light will do Silence and Blind, Pharoah the 'The Bird' will do a Passive Curse if you have him.
    Has anybody else got different suggestions for Curse, Blind and Silence?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Ok more importantly here find the best toons to farm LOL for the massive tasks to earn Lanner souls.
    I have Magis Chopper for curse, Sentinel Harpy for Silence, Blind can be done with a set of Blind Talismans, Sentinel Newborn of Light will do Silence and Blind, Pharoah the 'The Bird' will do a Passive Curse if you have him.
    Has anybody else got different suggestions for Curse, Blind and Silence?
    Use Fear of the dark Eddie for blind and silence, with the blue undead rescuer who has the passive that curse all enemies (you can put a set of blinding green talis on him)

OS
    Android
    Iron Eddie (pretty much everything somewhere in there), Fear of The Dark Eddie (Blind Basic), Magus Undead Rescuer (Curse Passive), Assassin Mayan Priestess (Blindness), Gunner Demon Spawn (Silence Passive).

So far, the main one that's taking me the longest time to complete is blind. Almost done tho.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Now, just to get 300 LoL battles under my belt.
    Last edited by Cefiar; 07-29-2018 at 06:02 AM.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Iron Eddie (pretty much everything somewhere in there), Fear of The Dark Eddie (Blind Basic), Magus Undead Rescuer (Curse Passive), Assassin Mayan Priestess (Blindness), Gunner Demon Spawn (Silence Passive).

So far, the main one that's taking me the longest time to complete is blind. Almost done tho.

Edit: Spoke too soon. Now, just to get 300 LoL battles under my belt.
    Oh how far we've come in such a short time... lmao
    Good tips on toons! Thanks Cef!

OS
    iOS
    Magus Undead Rescuer - passive curse
    FoTD Eddie for Blind and Silence

OS
    Android
    For me Curse and Silence are done, still 100 blind to do, I just switched to FOTD Eddie, damn that's a lot of ironite/SOT to complete the lot, I'm glad there's a few days to complete it, but being the obsessed person that I am I'll probably keep going till it's completed..

OS
    Android
    Rags: Know the feeling. Fortunately the whole "Mega SoT" bundles and a load of ironite helps.

Of course, I then decided to make a "fast team" which is busy hammering away at LoL VII.

Got it down to fastest time of 15 sec end to end. Don't think I've had a time more than 29 secs so far. Think the average is about 20.

I could probably tweak the team to make it faster, but I don't think I'll get it much better than that. As it was, I just slapped that team together, but I'm happy with it.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    I actually ran the "use" missions pretty quickly all at the same time...

Magus Undead Rescuer
    Iron Ed
    Gunner Demon Spawn
    Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer with Blind and Counter Talismans

Once Silence and Curse were complete I swapped the Demon out for Beelzebub with Blind Talismans. Then eventually swapped The S Corrupt Rescuer for Horus, who does blind as his basic. Iron Ed will do blind as well. But that one was still trailing 50 or so behind the others.

Finished all those in under 75 runs.

Now just 2 more achievements.

Horus looks promising. LOTS of HP, especially given relics and that he's Sentinel. I'd guess many powered up the S Relics months ago due to Visions Ed, when that was the thing.

New talisman set is nice. However, like the others being a 6 set it doesn't allow you to balance the character overall. But.. I will say at least they are NOT 6 "Mystical" types.

I will say.. not.. one.. single.. rare.. soul.. has dropped yet.
    Last edited by Yup; 07-29-2018 at 07:24 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..