Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I discovered an old toon I sharded up so long ago I didn't even remember I'd sharded it up!
    Today I set Sentinel Newborn of light with Blind talisman and a set of void talisman, he was knocking off the opposition LOL level 10 with 50k damage and the very occasional 70+k damage, some of this included the odd gold buff from primordials on another toon but I'm certainI saw 50k damage with no help from buffs...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    So Lilith Fragments are dropping fro LoL levels too? I can’t see that mentioned anywhere in the Rule The Light thread, but I was on 480 Lilith Fragments before but I’m on 520 now and just opened a Lilith Soul.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    So Lilith Fragments are dropping fro LoL levels too? I can’t see that mentioned anywhere in the Rule The Light thread, but I was on 480 Lilith Fragments before but I’m on 520 now and just opened a Lilith Soul.
    Good work my friend!
    I started with 5 Lillith frags now sitting on 420, but I am curious if the Lillith frags drop rate is any different between level 7 and level 10? I guess it's better on 10 but still not convinced...

OS
    iOS
    Well I'm getting Lilith frags. I had 0 before the event (finished off a Lilith soul last LOL event)... made 80 runs thus far.. I have 130 now.

(all level 10 runs)
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Gunner Corrupt Droid main attack taunts and blinds enemy if target is silenced. You can combine this with Gunner Demon spawn passive.
    Assassin Trickster passive removes all beneficial effects and blinds random target every turn. But its not so easy to trigger it

Got 4 event souls. 2 times "red eyes" and .... got blue bat and Hellriser. It seems I have some kind of bat curse. I got 4 bats form last events. I think this is punishment for having too much Ozzy Osbourne songs in my playlist. !@#¤%
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 07-29-2018 at 08:25 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    Why this? Some quite d be appreciated!

OS
    Android
    Well finished the event.

Got the 6x Talismans and from the 10 souls you get through fragments, got 1x 4* Warrior Corrupt Rescuer, and 9x 3* characters. :/

Will now go back to normal play for LoL levels and hopefully get enough Lillith fragments to get another Lillith (hopefully one I don't have).
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Yep me too Cef, 10 souls 1 x Assasin Trickster dupe the rest 3 star crap, worth it just the same, I nabbed another Lillith Gunner dupe, got more Nebu frags and the 6 x set talisman, I've powered up 3 of them and ran out of evolving talisman, back to farming AMOLAD....off I go..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomo Farinacci View Post
    Bug sicuro! 😂 Spero li lascino... Ma secondo te lol 3 o lol 10 saranno uguali per i loro drop rate di lilith??
    Un altro genio 😔 why this era riferito Al fatto che nn si fanno i cazzi loro. Ovvio che adesso lo fixeranno smh 🤦

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Un altro genio 😔 why this era riferito Al fatto che nn si fanno i cazzi loro. Ovvio che adesso lo fixeranno smh 🤦
    Un altro genio... se ci fai caso avevo già scritto qui e nn ho detto nulla apposta 😉 Me ne ero già accorto ma ovviamente lo so che qui i devs ci buttano gli occhi. Ho risposto perché tanto ne avevate già parlato voi 😉