Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950
    OS
    Android
    Whole summer mega event has gave me ONE Eddie I missed - Iron. By frags I've bought a Lilith and two gods. Not sure if I can call it as succesful event.
    Still waiting for Coalgiver, POM, Beast, Doomsday, Benji, The Beast, Gods,...
    Stranger-8205

OS
    iOS
    Set is al I am missing as I was able to get 4 using NEBU souls. As ever a got sweet FA from events and missions....no chnage there then! Oh well it is fine. I liked the event and they it was done and would like to see more like this I think as it works ou well that you can buy them eventually and the event and all of theings that made it up were fine and some were fun too.

Now, just get Night City out as the tour is over and we were told it woudl be around this time. No more delays - oh and do Silent Planet too or at least get a beta out! We need to be fed now!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hopefully they will bring out a new type of fragment to collect. Would make sense,ie: Trooper Soul,Eternity Soul,Lilith Soul, ? Soul. Would be nice if they had a fragment for an Alexander Eddie Soul.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS