Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I just cleared the event & opened all my souls. As usual all 3* dupes. not a good one for me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I only hit the minions if I was going to trigger Asets buffs. I used Nav (steel/chance), prisoner(primordial), DM(energy/immunity/green) and GPD( immunity/energy/green). If prisoner didn't corrupt then I used Nav to corrupt. The immunity kept GDP from getting corrupted, and allowed to keep immunity on the team, The energy kept the power level up. Dont worry about the minions, just wear down Aset. GDP can keep the team healed. The gunner dog will trip Asets buffs if not corrupted, try a single target hitter, hit the minions if you will trip her buffs.
    I have missed primordials but sitting on a plenty of shards I will shard and use Navigator i guess
    Noventa-3366 -- I'm back need daily troopers

OS
    Android
    I managed to get a warrior troll. So I did better than most events where all I get is 3* crap.
    Had to do the Gunner Madness manually but that didn't bother me.
    SDTull-9900

OS
    Android
    when you played 2 or 4 weeks an event and don't win any gods, there is a problem dev no??? useless to play event if you never won new event characters....
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    IMHO the Devs should give us a better chance at obtaining these type of event souls by having fragments drop. They expect players to play this game every waking moment or pay for ironite to buy them. I for one do not have that much time or cash to invest. I barely have the time to play all my troopers. Got VERY lucky with a rare soul and got POM Eddie but the last time I got a good Eddie was with a cathedral soul and it dropped Beast Eddie. RNG hates my guts.
    Kryton-2586

Up The IRONS

OS
    Android
    Kryton, pulling 2 good Eddie's in a few months is not that bad. Consider that pulling a 5* toon from a rare soul is 1%, that and there are several 5* to pull. Statistically you would probably need to sacrifice several hundred rare souls for your odds.

I haven't pulled a 5* from the last 80 G/A and over 100 rare souls. That doesnt include the event souls and several legendary soul sacrifices. There are others who have received more 5* toons and others even worse. That is how RNG works.

OS
    Android
    I managed to beat the madness level on manual once with gunner lilith (destiny), prisoner (primordial), navigator (primordial), and gunner cotd(primordial). Could swap with chance and something else I guess. It was hit or miss with several losses.
    No luck with event souls yet, and started trying on mystic eddie.

OS
    Android
    Another event gone and no god for me. In this last one the "best" char I got was a M Corrupt Rescuer. All my other 14 souls were 3* shit dups. Holy fuck, not one single god in 4 events. That's fucked up.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Had no Gods on my main account, yet got 3 on Bro's. Can't afford to buy souls, and I'm saving up my fragments until the end, so just hoping that I'll get something out from the sacrifice.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Only 3*, the current event gave only the nebu frags.

Saving souls to try at least reach 1000 nebu frags to buy 2 gods directly.