Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Banned
    If the clowns would really listen to the players, they would stop releasing new overpowered toons, they would stop starting one bugged event after the other AND WOULD TRY TO FIX ALL THE BUGS.

OS
    Android
    Seems to have gone away for me now.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Stupid Q: Who else gets confused with Nebu Fragments and Exquisite Fragments?

For me they've got the same icon, which is confusing, esp in the store where the icons are smaller.

Can we get some differentiation in the icons please?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I had enough Nebu fragments that I earned over the last few weeks from events to purchase her soul outright. Running her with Echo and Hunter Talismans and she seems like a pretty great good character. I may trade her Echo and Hunter sets out for a Valor set, that way she'd remove a blue and yellow effect each time she attacks.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    I had enough Nebu frags as well.. Running her with Valor... considering a change though. That yellow buff is too easily removed anymore. It's great in PvE... but not so great in testing PvP defense.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Another underwhelming arena event for me. Rewards are disappointing again but I suppose we won’t get amazing rewards all the time.

Hitting 300 battles and all the resulting Destruction Souls will leave me on 500 Nebu Fragments, so at least I can choose either of them if I want to.

When the arena is working fine the events for me are good enough excuses to build up Iron Coins quickly so that’s all i do this week. Will try and hit 300 as quickly as a can and see where I end up. Easy defence from me so pick up your easy wins.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone is having the long loading time it takes way too long to go from one fight to the next one any trick to avoid this

OS
    iOS
    Every Apma/error should give you x1 ironite. We be millionaires

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamuz24z View Post
    Anyone is having the long loading time it takes way too long to go from one fight to the next one any trick to avoid this
    Play more MSF!

Only NF would hold an arena event when it's broken to the point of nearly unplayable. APMA, APMA, check internet connection, restart.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20180708-074235_Legacy.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  338.6 KB

Yeah the loading time for PVP is just not good enough, and that's if it decides to load at all.... apma error after apma error...
    One PVP match today I managed this, this is why I say bring on bealsebub, those stacks look so funny up that high...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan