Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The hard truth is, that they don't care about all this..,
    They do what they do and don't listen to the players..,
    They bring more and more bugs, more characters and more pay to win shit.., the only thing it SEEMS they care about the money..,

The good thing about this BvB Event is that it is useless af like the souls.., nothing to lose even if you get the souls you get nothing!

OS
    Android
    I dont understand why you say that even if you earn souls you do not receive anything. There are people you are earning the souls just for the nebu frags, let alone pulling the actual goddesses. Others are trying to earn the seventhson frags. You may also use the souls to fill the vortex faster.
    Another good aspect in the challenge is the oppurtunity to earn iron coins easier when other players have a minimum defense

OS
    Android
    I completely agree with Muzzleloader. By the time these Destruction Souls and Anniversary Souls events are over I'll have:

- Enough fragments (including those previously saved up) to get a Seventh Son Eddie which I don't have.

- Enough fragments to get an Edward the Great which I don't have.

- Enough fragments (including those previously saved up) to finally, at long last, get a Cyborg Eddie in two weeks.

- 420 Nebu fragments with another Gods of Powerslave event coming in a few weeks, so I'll be able to get whichever one I want.

- A big freakin' pile of 4-star and 5-star dupes for the Sacrifice event coming up in about a week and a half or two.

Sure, all I've gotten out the event souls in terms of non-dupes is the Green Valkyrie, but I'm happy to have that, too. Not to mention some sets of Destiny and Titan talismans with the trooper badges I saved.

A+, thumbs-up. Satisfied customer here. But please sort out the APMA issues.

OS
    Android
    What's the ETA for support? I sent an email 3 days ago now and have had no reply other than the automated..this event will be over before my ticket gets addressed.. =/

New Content or GTFO!

OS
    Android
    Don't take every word too serious guys.

It's a bit ragy from me, because i hate these Arena Events for, in my opinion good reasons, and some other things what's about the whole thing with this game..,
    "Even if you got the souls, you will get nothing" is meant because of the drop rate of all the dupes, and i never got a Event Character from these kind of souls..,

And i'm playing the game since january last year., and i saw the evolution of this game and at the moment there a lot things i don't like and many other players..,
    But please don't take EVERY word to serious. ;D

OS
    Android
    I just get tired of people who whine about everything. Yes, there are problems with the arena. We are all having the same issues, repeatedly complaining about the same issue won't change the problem. If you dont like it then don't play.

Everyone knows the drop rates of 1% for a 5*, let alone pulling the featured character. If you don't like the odds why purchase souls. NF is giving frags for each souls sacrificed, why not complain they don't give enough. Alot of people have found purchasing souls a waste of money or ironite. Most chatacters will appear later. I found spending ironite on events not souls produce better results.

Those who threaten to leave the game , but don't are only making empty threats.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I just get tired of people who whine about everything. Yes, there are problems with the arena. We are all having the same issues, repeatedly complaining about the same issue won't change the problem. If you dont like it then don't play.
    Everyone knows the drop rates of 1% for a 5*, let alone pulling the featured character. If you don't like the odds why purchase souls. NF is giving frags for each souls sacrificed, why not complain they don't give enough. Alot of people have found purchasing souls a waste of money or ironite. Most chatacters will appear later. I found spending ironite on events not souls produce better results.

Those who threaten to leave the game , but don't are only making empty threats.
    This! I've recently achieved the whole playable toons collection, has been hard tho. The thing of this game gives you so many different ways to achieve the toon, obviously some thougher than others: buying special soul, mission, fragments, ic, frontier coins, nebu frags, exquisite fragments, diff event frags etc. I've found myself not going through simple luck so I ve decided to grind hard and pays if necessary for specific toons. I want instead thanks the team who add more and more diff new ways to earn rare toon as such the beast and krampus. We have the power of decision, nobody force us to do something but to be clear, in this game nothing is given for granted, if you want something u need to grind hard for it, o u may better accept what is given you already. Cheers

OS
    Android
    That's is very impressive shaolin85london. How many toons are there. I have been playing 1 year and have 25 Eddie's and 100+ toons at level 100. I have a long way to go.

OS
    Android
    like last event 0 event characters and only 3* shit in event souls, so cool
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    NF just dropped the targets to complete the Raining Destruction event tiers:

Tier 1: 7 wins
    Tier 2: 22 wins
    Tier 3: 55 wins
    Tier 4: 110 wins
    Tier 5: 225 wins
    Stretch 1: 300 wins
    Stretch 2+: each additional 100 wins
    Satan81-5023