Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Kind of sad her Fury doesn't revive though.. it certainly revives allies in the Cosmos.
    I’m looking at her in the Nile soul, towards the end of the 5 stars, her fury says it revives, heals, buffs, and extends buffs

OS
    Android
    Rags: Yeah that's exactly the fragments I mean.

Maybe by the end of this event I'll have gotten up to the next fragment achievement in my list.

Meanwhile at the same time slowly building up more gold, by doing Number of the Beast/Madness on Auto.

FWIW: Using Navigator with Primordial Talismans, Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer with 4x Health and 2x Advantage, and Beast with Strike and Immortality (all lvl 100, fully sharded and all talismans at lvl 50), tho I do have a decent collection of Relics too. Fastest time so far is 1m48s, tho I think I can get that lower. Haven't lost even a team member in there so far.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RobG-9641 View Post
    Nodding Frog: there was a bug with the talismans event, we’ll nerf them next update. There was a bug with new event souls event... seriously, are you not embarrassed? every single update and/or event is plagued by bugs...
    I am with you bro. This is getting silly now. I really fear for this game as recently it has been mistake after mstake and I have tried to be positive but this talisman nerf thing (which I spent a lot of gold and resources on as well as sacing all my dupes and investing in a few trooper souls to get another vortex) is really annoying and not the way to fix a mistake not made by us but by the coders.

Come on team think it through and sort it out with out annoying us all, please!
    Last edited by scott-5496; 06-19-2018 at 10:24 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    500 Nebu fragments for Aset?Only Nile souls give nebu fragments?

OS
    Android
    I like the goodies that we can buy for gold. Finally some nice things to spend these hoarded millions of gold on. I also like the +XP offer that we can level up some fun chars while collecting precious fragments alongside. On the other hand, getting Aset will be hard. I have not played the SQ yet, but I assume they will not drop too many fragments. So maybe you get 3-5 souls for free during the event I guess? We will see...
    However, I am pretty sure there will be the first players with the Goddess in the evening after spending hundreds of bucks.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    However, I am pretty sure there will be the first players with the Goddess in the evening after spending hundreds of bucks.
    Just ran into the first one in PVP. Some guys are really mad.
    Sick-6808

OS
    iOS
    Not seen any yet in arena but I am sure they will come. We do need 'mad' players to buy stuff though as the money needs to keep rolling in to keep the power on. So I am all for it. I have even spent a some money recently on the monthly ironite offer and one of the front page packs.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalreaper13 View Post
    I’m looking at her in the Nile soul, towards the end of the 5 stars, her fury says it revives, heals, buffs, and extends buffs
    I must've misread last night. Could have sworn it read "Heals All Allies" not "Revives All Allies".

And realize she can drop from a single Nile Soul.. it doesn't necessarily take "Hundreds of dollars". I have her. Just not overly impressed with her abilities, at least where current PvP stands. Blue buffs mean very, very, very, very little currently.
    Last edited by Yup; 06-19-2018 at 01:51 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I like the goodies that we can buy for gold. Finally some nice things to spend these hoarded millions of gold on.
    Agreed, I bought eternity souls and get my first Belzebub. Otherwise, It would have taken weeks to get it. Also I get my second Lady Azirov that I can sacrifice for the sacrifice event.

OS
    Android
    @scott: Seriously? I am disappointed. I concluded from your previous posts (which I love to read), that you would not be a buyer. I think by this you spent more with that one buy than me in the complete 2 years So now you are officially considered as a "mad" player Just kidding, there are some other levels of madness around...
    The monthly ironite package sounds rather fair. At least in comparison with these other packs that are just ridiculously overpriced in my opinion. Still I won't buy it. But I agree with you in one point: money is needed to get things rolling and even more money seems to be needed to hire more programmers (not designers!) and buy servers. But I would rather start a crowd-funding action, get some ads and sponsors into the game to reduce the price for the packages and to reduce the pay-to-win method as far as possible. But as long as people buy this overpriced stuff, nothing will change. And nothing will change anyway, because its mobile gambling (not "gaming", gaming is 60€ for GTA or The Witcher etc. and you can play as much as you want). Blood Brothers? Not in economics...sadly...
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020