Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Event almost done for me.

I had 5 legendary souls from which I get Benjamin Breeg and Tailgunner.
    I managed to do an exalted sacrifice and receive 30 rare gunner soul, 3 legendary souls and 6 skill shards. I achieved the exalted soul achievement and received 1 extra legendary. I opened them yesterday and received 4* only including red hellraiser i did not have. Still no navigator. I also received a second Pharaoh eddie.
    Opened 15 rare gunner soul already and received 3* only.
    Still 32 rare souls, 5 heroic & 15 rare gun to open.
    I had to buy some nebu frags with ironite and bought Osiris
    With gauntlet, I'm not sure to sacrifice too much as it may be valuable to have 2 or 3 of same characters. In any case, I don't think I can manage another exalted sacrifice.
    I'm wondering, wondering... Still few days to decide.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Truppe View Post
    So it seems that it's not worth it to level up dupes for sac events unless they are nat 4*, am I right? I only have 10x 3* eddies. Needless to say, I have no gods either, and spent nebu frags once so only have 270 now.
    That's pretty been much my experience, though levelled Eddies can sometimes help. I throw them into spare slots while playing and level them up that way. Not a huge points bonus but it doesn't take that long to level up a 3* Eddie from 1 to 60.

The only time I do with lower chars if I'm quite literally soooo close to getting something that it'll make a difference. eg: a bunch of 4* lvl 80's and one 2* lvl 1 char and I'm 10 points away from the next tier.

The amount of gold and shards you waste isn't really paid back for the lower toons, and their sac value is fairly low anyway.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    My tips for preparing for a sacrifice event:

1. Keep a fair few slots empty in your roster. 20+ is a good number if you can do it.
    2. Save all Rare and greater souls for the next Sac event. At most, redeem event souls or souls from fragments for characters you specifically want (eg: an Eddie, etc).
    3. For Daily achievements, redeem a common soul.
    4. When you get your last vortex and realise you definitely can't get another, stop and save the rest of your souls for the NEXT event.
    5. If sacrificing common souls (1-2 star) at any time (event or not), use 5x1 star and 4x2 star (203 points) or 1x1 star and 9 x 2 star (303 points). This gives you either 2 or 3 tier I rewards, and a good chance at getting either SoW or Rare Souls (that you can redeem/sacrifice again during a sacrifice event).
    6. If you have extra cash and shards, you can level up 4 and 5 star toons before you actually sacrifice them. This can get you things like Exhalted and Ultimate sacrifices you wouldn't have got otherwise.
    7. If sacrificing rare souls (3 star), try to do 9x3 star (Warrior/Sentinel/Magus) or 8x3 star (Gunner/Assassin). This gets you 3x tier II rewards.
    8. With any sacrifice, try and get either just over the amount, or either double/triple it. Double and Triple gets you 2 or 3 of that tiers rewards.
    9. When you're so close to the next tier and have sacrifice slots left, don't forget using smaller toons rather than bigger ones.
    Thanks for this!
    desprezo-9297, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I have burned a lot - ton of 5 star characters.
    But in the end, i managed to get Osiris with 70 offering souls -- which gave me enough fragments to buy 2 remaining gods i didn't had..
    I got all the GODS!
    This is surely a good event for the end of Gods of Powerslave series
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    I am OK with the event. Finally a reason to claim souls from old fragments (oldest I got are Valor, for sure 1 year old I guess...) for sacrifice. In my opninion 5 souls for a vortex are not enough. Moreoever, I hoped that also small sacrifices might give you some benefit, e.g. fragments for the event souls. Nevertheless I do not want to complain too much. I got Osiris from the first 20 event souls from sacrifice. The next bunch of 35 event souls did not trigger red eyes in the Book. WTF. Cannot calculate the statistics about that failure, as my soul drop info screen is again outdated and I don't know the percentages. But I guess 8.5% for a 4* ? This would have been close to 3 4* chars...but its just statistics, I know. But well, it is not so important this time, as the nebu frags are the most important thing. I have 1480 now and need to do some planing and calculations, if it is possible and reasonable to get 52 more event souls to have all gods in the end.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    165 event souls to get 4 Osiris , already sacrifice 2. And enough fragments to buy 4 gods and complete a couple of each God. Also got 3 new Eddies , BBE, Clansman and this morning PoM. Good event for me. Was forgetting, also got Alliance General, more than 2 years waiting for him. Now missing DDE, Alexander and The Beast. Hope they make another event to get The Beast.

OS
    Android
    Well How's this for Irony, was short of 90 Nebula fragment so brought 10 with Ironite and fml I pulled Osiris twice from Offering souls WTF!!!!
    This is the first Toon I've managed to get from Event souls and I get 2 of him oh well you've got to lov' RNG lol
    Hope everyone gets some luck enjoy folks

OS
    Android
    Not a bad event. I managed to complete one almost ready vortex and fill another from scratch. From the rewards I spent my fragments on 2 gods (no luck pulling characters from event souls). Got gunner chopper, iron Eddie and doomsday Eddie as new characters. Anyone have good talisman recommendations for these 2 Eddie's and the new gods?

OS
    Android
    Nice way to end the powerslave gods event, like the 'fill your boots' option to collect fragments. Pulled set last time, and after 60 odd souls this time Osiris. Left me with 1500 nebula frags to buy the last 3 - first time I've actually got a full set during the event.

OS
    Android
    Does anybody know what the Gods will cost in Frontier Coins after the end of the event?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020